ꜰᴇʀʀᴇʀᴏ ꜱʜᴀʏꜱ

˚₊𓆩༺🕷༻𓆪₊˚

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚~
I walk into the train and immediately get hit with the smell of trash and wet rain.

This was normal, though. Nothing odd about this scent.

I got used to the smell of pollution, fire, and riots. It's all I've ever been raised around.

With my earphones blaring F/S (Favorite song), I quietly sit and take in the fact that dad might be upset.

'Ah shit. I forgot to wash the dishes'

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚~
Maybe dad won't be too upset?

Who am I kidding, of course he is!

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚~
Everything I do, he gets upset about.

Maybe I deserved this life.

It feels like the walls are always closing in on me.

𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚~
I feel a tap on my shoulder, zoning me back into the world.

Feeling a bit irritated that I was disturbed, I slowly take off an earphone and glance at the woman that looked too rich to be on a train with tags and that God awful smell.

"Are you alright, Miss? You're crying"

'I was crying?'

My eyebrows furrow and I immediately wipe a tear off my face.

I was crying. But for what reason?

<><<>
I stare at my small house, silently cursing at myself for forgetting to wash those dishes.

What I was about to walk into won't be good.

Well, here goes nothing.

I walk inside and just as expected, dad was standing right in front of me with his arms crossed.

"I know. I'm sorry" I say silently.

I walk towards the direction of the kitchen. Before I got to walk away from him, he grabs my wrist. He has a look of displeasure.

"You really are useless, Y/n. You hardly bring money, your grades were dropped last year from Brooklyn Visions Academy, And you can't even wash dishes!" Dad shouts.

My eyes start welling up as I tug away from his grip, wiping my tears with my arm "I work two jobs, Dad! I don't have time for school. And I don't have enough money! I'm sorry!"

Dad looks furious. I hated when he drank. It made him very aggressive.

He charges toward me, but I was fast enough to dodge him and run out the house. "Where the hell do you think you're going!?" Was the last thing I heard from my dad.

I wasn't sure where to go, I just wanted to leave home.

Hopefully for good?

Maybe then I could focus on my grades when school starts.

As I continue running down the empty and dark road, I notice a gas station. 'I could use some food. I'm famished.'

My pace starts slowing down and I pant. The gas station was polluted with trash.

Without another thought, I open the door and it makes a small 'ding'.

No one was there.

Well, except the owner. I was assuming my eyes were red and puffy, but he won't ask anything.

I walk to the back aisle and search for something to eat.

A person walks into the empty store, but I pay no mind to it.

That is, until I hear footsteps coming closer and stopping at the same aisle.

I grab F/S (favorite snack) and look up to see a boy with braids at the other end. He was tan and had a very stern face.

The boy grabs a pack of Ferrero Rochers and stuffs it into his pocket, completely unbothered.

After that, he turns around and opens the fridge. He grabs the drink Monster and stuffs it into his other pocket smoothly.

The boy with braids looks around cautiously and lays eyes on me. 'shit.' I look away, pretending that I paid no mind to it and walk towards the cashier.

"Rough night?" the man asks while scanning the item.

"mhm" I glance around to search for the boy. He walks out of the aisle and goes into another one, locking eyes with me.

He gave me a cold warning stare.

Of course I wasn't thinking of saying anything...Was I?

"You sure that's all," the cashier asks. "uh-yeah. Yeah, that's all" I answer blandly. I walk out the store with my snack.

'that boy scared the fuck out of me.'

I open my snack and walk mindlessly.

The boy rushes past me and slips on his untied shoe. I stare down at him with no emotion read on my face. 'the fuck'

"Hey! Hey!" the cashier yells, running after him. The boy then gets back on his feet and runs off.

Man, the bitch killed the vibe!

<><><><><><> ... <><><><>

Hope you guys enjoyed!
This is just the beginning ;)
-Ciani