ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Cat woman kicks me, pushing me towards Prowler.

Before my body hits the floor, Miles catches me and helps me up. "A little help?" I ask annoyed. I could feel Miles smiling through the mask "I don't hit woman"

'but his uncle does'

Cat woman smirks and walks to both of us in a flirty way. "What's a guy like you hanging around this spidey girl, Miles?" she says, getting closer to him to the point where they are face to face. 'He knows her?'

I cross my arms "You look like you're dressed for comic con" I say, impulsively.

'Ok. I didn't mean to say that, but i'm not wrong'

Prowler holds in a laugh and looks to the floor instead.

Though, Cat woman wasn't as happy. She clenches her jaw and glares my way "Watch your mouth. It won't be hard killing a spider"

oh naaw

I stay silent and watch as she eyes Prowler and smiles. I feel myself frowning. She's really pretty. Anyone like her can easily trick a man.

"Why don't you give me a second chance" She asks.

Prowler stays silent

Black cat walks towards the exit with jewelry on her hand. I wrap my webs around her once more and use the time to pull her towards me.

She was caught off guard as I knock her unconscious by punching her temple. Before Cat woman falls, I catch her and sigh.

"What now" I ask Prowler, glaring at him. "You're good. Just needa control that anger"

'Me!? Angry??'

Miles had told me to tie her in a chair and make sure to tie her hands so she wouldn't be able to leave.

I knew that wouldn't work but I followed instructions either ways. If she escapes from the cops, I wouldn't be surprised.

__

Prowler had taken me to his Uncle Aaron's apartment. This, of course confused me but I didn't question it.

Aaron plays his record player and turns to look at me "I see you brought that spider girl" he says. Miles' mask deactivates and comes off "She caught Black Cat" he spoke, his tone of voice a bit proud.

I take off my mask to reveal my face. Aaron doesn't look surprised. He chuckles and pats my shoulder "You know why we do this?" He asks. I shake my head 'no' and continue to look at Aaron.

"We do this to protect our family. All these people we catch have either done something to our family or was a threat to us"

I stare at Miles, who was now beside Aaron and staring at me. I've noticed his cold stare has slightly changed.

I look back at Aaron "How was I a threat?" I ask puzzled.

Aaron pauses for a while "I knew what you were going to become before you became it." My eyebrows furrow in confusion, "I just didn't know what you would use it for" Aaron admits.

'He knew all along'

Miles looks at his uncle in thought. "Mom loves her a lot. I've gotten to know her. She can help us" he suggests. Aaron shakes his head "Nah, man. Remember Felicia? You fumbled the bag with her"

Miles stays silent and decides to take off his claws and place it on the table.

"Black cat said your name. You used to work with her?" I ask Miles. He stops what he's doing "Yeah. Felicia otherwise known as Black Cat. She..." he stops himself before saying anything else.

Aaron walks off to the couch and turns the tv on. Jonah Jameson is talking on live TV about a "𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣" My train of thought pauses as I immediately overhear what it says.

'Destroying Brooklyn?'

I don't notice Miles staring at me, who also overheard the News.

___
Hola, Readers!
Thank you for all these reads😫<3
Stay safe !

-C i a n i