♡︎Just some info♡︎

Okay, so, once again, this is a spy/mob AU so quirks don't exist. But there's also some other things.

Like how there are three different groups our lovely characters fit into.

-Techies: Techies are typically our men/women in the chair. They spend their time behind the  computers, hacking, watching camera's, that type of thing.

Techies: Tsu, Iida, Jiro, Aizawa

-Hit men: hit men carry out the dirty work. They do the brunt work like assassinating, murdering, crimes, hiding bodies, that stuff.

Hit men: Denki, Kirishima, Sero, Shoto, Bakugo, Izuku, Shinso, Hawks

-Wild cards: Wild cards are our spies in disguise. They sneak around and gather all of the information that you can't get from a computer. They do the acting, going out in public, spying, torturing, and anything wild, hence their names.

Wild cards: Mina, Ochako, Momo, Y/n

-Hit men and Wild cards need to fit into both groups and be good at all of those skills because they often work together and their roles are interchangeable, so you'll sometimes see Momo committing murder and other times you'll see Denki in disguise.

I also have most of this story planned out, I just need to write it. Again, this story doesn't have a consistent uploading schedual. I also have more planning and what not to do, but so far this is all we have.

Also, I'm not the best at English. Yes it is my first language but my sleep schedule is shit so I'm exhausted half the time that I'm writing and I just suck at grammar regardless.

=====
Here's the info chapter!
Hopefully y'all find this useful!
Anygays
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Love y'all
-saucy