Christmas (Age 8)

"Come on Mally, quit being such a buzzkill, it's the kid's first holiday." Hades encouraged Maleficent.

"I was never one for holiday but I'll pretend to be giddy for the little one." Maleficent sighed as she puts down her book.

Everyone was very busy fixing up the mansion. The villains that can fly were hanging the lights on the house, some were wrapping presents, some were decorating the tree and others were in the kitchen.

Cruella was dressing up Alona in a new red dress with white tights and black shoes for her first Christmas celebration.

The villains all had their own Christmas tradition and they all couldn't wait to show her.

The villains all gathered around Alona with either eggnog, coffee, or hot chocolate and told her all the things they do to celebrate. Alone wanted to try them all.

Some villains had favorite Christmas movies to watch so they all watched those until Alona got too tired. It was a strange sight but Alona loved all of her new family members. There was probably 100 of villains in her house but she didn't care. She loved them all.

Hades appeared in her room with her in his arms. He was a proud parents and was glad the first Christmas went smoothly. Cruella changed Alona into warm Christmas pajamas before the first movie so Hades just tucked her into her bed before going to bed himself.

In the morning Alona ran do with some of the villains that were early risers and the presents almost touched the ceiling. All the villains looked at each other. There were tons more here than they brought.

"Santa came!" Alona cheered. The first Christmas was a success, she had 100 family members and about 1000 presents