Tea Party (Age 8)

"Hey Alona, look what we got for you." Anastasia said as she and Drizella hurried in her room.

"Dishes?" Alona tilted her head.

"It's called a tea set. It was our favorite thing to do when we were your age." Anastasia explained.

Now Alona was even more confused, she learned that T was a letter not a game. "How do you play?"

Soon Drizella and Anastasia were changed into their ballgowns and then dressed Alona up in her fanciest dress Cruella made for her.

"Do I have to wear a feather too?" Alona asked when she saw them.

"You don't have one." Drizella said so she tied a big ribbon on top of Alona's head instead.

Alona remembered when she lived with her parents instead of the villains she had nothing to do in her room now it was full of toys for her. Each villain gave her a stuffed animal or doll that they thought represented them such as a snake for Jafar or a dragon for Maleficent. Hades even gave her a three headed dog. Drizella and Anastasia cleared off the small table Alona had in her room. Alona tried not to laugh as the two could barely sit in the tiny chairs because of their big dressed but just sat down herself.

Pain and Panic taught her that every game has rules but this game had way too many she could barely keep up.

"You got to drink your tea Alona." Anastasia told her.

"My cup is empty." Alona said.

"It's a pretend game." Anastasia explained.

"What's pretend?" Alona asked since she's never heard of a pretend game before.

Anastasia and Drizella showed her how they just acted like there was something in there to drink so Alona copied them.

"You're suppose to have your pinkie out." Drizella told her.

"GIRLS! DID YOU STEAL MY CREDIT CARD?!" Their mother shouted.

"Uh oh." Both girls looked at each other scared. Clearly Alona's gift wasn't the only thing they got.