Warning and Prologue

Please read this these are going to be things your going to what to know.

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️
SMUT
VULGAR LANGUAGE
ALCOHOL USAGE
TWO YEAR AGE GAP

WE APOLOGIZE NOW FOR
ANY WORDS WE MAY USE
DURING THIS BOOK THAT
REFER TO SOME BRITSH
SCHOOLING

WE AREN'T BRITSH OR
COME FROM ANYWHERE IN
EURPOE, AND KNOW LITTLE
TO NOTHING ABOUT THEIR
EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

WE APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE
FOR ANYONE WHO MAY GET
CONFUSED

WE WILL BE MAKING A
CLEAN VERSION FOR
ANYONE WHO NEEDS A BIT
OF CLEANSING OF THERE
SOUL FORM READING TOO
MUCH SMUT AND NEEDS TO
MOVE ON TO JUST PURE
FLUFF 😀🤪😝

ALSO ME AND MY FRIEND ARE MAKING THIS BOOK TOGETHER BY CHOICE AND ARE NOT COPYING EACH OTHER JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS

Harry sees Lottie down the hall talking to a boy with brown hair, swooped to a fringe, and blue eyes looking kind of like her's. He jogged up to the two of them, accidentally running into Lottie, making them stumble. Lottie turns around and sees Harry. "Jesus harry you're clumsy!" She says, pulling him into a hug. He puts his arms around her. "Always, Lotts you know how I am." He says as they pull away. He looks at the brown haired, blue eyed boy. "Who's this Lottie?" Harry says. "Oh Harry! Sorry, I forgot. This is Louis, my big brother. Harry Louis. Louis Harry." Lottie says and smiles at them both.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Harry Styles! Lotts here is always talking about you. As she said before: I am Louis. Nice to meet you!" Louis says, messing up Lottie's hair and shaking Harry's hand. "I hope only good things." Harry says, shaking his hand, then pulling it back, giving Lottie a look. "Yes. Only good things Haz." She says, looking from Harry to Louis. "And yes, Louis, I will be there for dinner. Louis, tell mom thanks." Lottie says. "Well, ok. See you after school, and good to meet you, Harry. I have to get to class see you later!" Louis says, waving, then walking down the hallway to class. "I have to take a wee, see you later." Harry says, walking off to the wash room. As he walks in he goes to a urinal.

      Harry is almost finished weeing when a familiar figure from earlier, appears next to him. Harry stares down in awe at the smaller, yet older boy. "Hi, again!" Louis greets. Harry locks eyes with the crystal blue ones staring back at him. He is too fixated on Louis' face, that he doesn't notice that he misses his aim and pees on to one of Louis' shoes. "Oops! Sorry about that." He says, kind of nervous because this wasn't the best thing to have happened for just meeting the older boy nearly 10 minutes ago. Louis just laughs it off, and says "No problem, Harry." He really wants to be friends with this boy. Harry is still making eye contact with Louis' icy blue eyes until he decides to talk.

Harry has suddenly taken quite an interest in his feet.
"Sooooo, what has Lottie been telling you about me?" Harry asks in a curious tone. Louis chuckles, his shoulders ever so slightly lifting, and crinkles forming by his eyes.

"Oh just that you're really sweet, and funny. Nothing bad. Why? What were you expecting to hear?"

"Oh. I don't know. I guess that's what I was expecting. She would never be one to say anything behind my back, so... I guess I trust you." Harry says, with a playful glare. Louis knew he wanted to be friends with this boy as well, but wanted to talk to him about it after they finished with their wee first.
        Once the two boys were finished, and zipping up their flies, Louis decided to ask Harry if he wanted to be friends with him. Harry, of course, shot up with delight, and hugged the older boy, before even washing his own hands, so Louis, with a jokingly disgusted look on his face, dramatically pushed Harry away from him.
"You need to wash your hands first before touching this beauty." Louis said, pressing his hands down his curves in a sassy way, as usual.

"Shut up!"

"You know, I didn't think I'd be seeing you this soon, Mr. Styles."

"Oh really, Tomlinson? Well I didn't think I'd ever see you. You're never home." They both giggled, walking out of the toilets, nudging each other back and forth before realizing they don't have the same classes. Harry had to sprint as fast as he could to make it to his home room.
       Harry remembers that day very vividly. Almost as if it were yesterday.

For some reason he just can't get Louis out of his head. He doesn't understand why. It's not like he was in any way more important to him than Lottie was.
Suddenly a hand tapping on his shoulder breaks him loose from his thoughts. It's Louis. "Hi." Harry looks up and can't help but smile.

"Hi."