Chapter 4 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑑 ☕️

Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are sitting at a dinner table at this Chinese restaurant that Zayn had picked out. Louis sitting by Harry, who was across from Zayn, and Zayn by Liam. They were all making good conversation, and laughing, and Louis couldn't help but admire how Harry looked every time he smiled. He was a very beautiful boy, and no one could argue with that, but there was just something else that made him extra special.. but he couldn't piece it together.

Louis always liked it when people he knew got along with his friends, but he especially liked it when his friends could hang out with each other, and have a good laugh, that's what made him really happy.
———

It's been about a week, but Harry just couldn't get over seeing Louis. They'd been hanging out so often lately, but he always had to leave early for one specific reason: hard-on's. He was getting so horny, and he couldn't figure out why. Oh yeah, Louis fucking Tomlinson. Harry was already a pretty horny teenager, but this was different, it was happening A LOT. He tried to hide it, but he has a feeling that Niall has probably already noticed by the odd looks he's been getting from him.

Niall had organized somewhat of a meeting with only Zayn and Liam, to discuss how Louis and Harry have been getting closer. As the boys walked into the café, he started "Have you guys noticed how close Harry and Louis have been getting? Don't you think it just doesn't seem like a normal friendship?" Niall was pretty straight to the point with it, and caught the other two a little off guard. "I- uh- We don't know. I mean, yeah I guess so, but we don't really see it as a problem. We're happy for them" Zayn said, speaking for Liam as well. "Yeah me too, but.. I don't know. Never mind. Let's just have breakfast, okay?" The other two ordered their food, and brought three coffee's back to the table.

Niall decided that he needed to talk to Harry about it, and just hoped that he would answer him directly, or at least explain what was going on between the two.

Harry was just getting home from whatever else he was doing, and when he walked in, he saw Niall, sitting on his bed, serious look plastered across his face. "Yes?"

"I have a question for you... You're definitely going to hate me for asking this, but please try not to. I just want to know, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Um, okay..

This was weird, considering that he has no idea what he would want to know, he tells Niall pretty much everything. But still, wanting to go along with the situation, he sits down on his bed beside Niall, giving him a serious look in return. Once he gives Niall the nod of approval, he continues "You don't have a crush on him, do you?" Niall was pretty straight forward with it, going right into what he wanted to talk about, but Harry still had no idea what he was talking about.

Who is him?

Of course, he knows who  him is, and Niall knows he knows too, so he doesn't bother to try to play dumb "Maybe.." he whispers, only loud enough for Niall to be able to still hear what he's saying "Please don't tell anyone though! I don't want him to find out" he says the last part in more of a muffled voice, very hard for anyone else to be able to make out into words, but Niall understands, Niall hears.

The next thing that happens catches Harry a little off guard. Niall is hugging him, and very tightly so. "Niall. I. can't. Breath." Niall quickly let's go, apologizing "Sorry," he giggles "I'm just so... happy... for you. I really am."

"Why?"

"You just seem quite happy these days" he says, gesturing to Harry's crotch.

"Oh, shut up!"

"What?! You know it's true, and it's very visible too!"

"Oh, what a poet you are" he says, sarcastically rolling his eyes at Niall. Niall gasps, and for some odd reason says the same word as his actions "Gasp! I am!" He says with a smug smile, clasping his chest with his left hand.