Divinity

Quick couple of notes:

[1] This whole chapter is smut. You can skip it if you wish to.

[2] I tried. I'm a lesbian (and a virgin), so please forgive me. I refuse to watch porn because I think it's disgusting, so I'm just piecing things together.

[3] This chapter isn't proofread at all. I can't bring myself to read my own smut. I'm so sorry. The perspectives also faintly shift between Light and L— this is because writing from Light's perspective in this chapter would be challenging.

+

"Are you sure you want to do this?" L looks at Light with a serious expression on his face, his dark eyes staring directly into Light's. He doesn't want Light to feel pressured into anything. "You can say no."

"L, I want to have sex with you," promises Light with a small smile. He presses a quick kiss to L's neck, wondering if L would object if he left a hickey. "But are you sure Near won't hear us?"

"Near is busy setting up a Tumblr account for Ryuk," replies L, walking away from Light and towards the nightstand. He pulls out a bottle of lube and a package of condoms, ripping the package of condoms open with a satisfying crinkle. Desire surges in L's blood, his inner Alpha gloating at the fact that he'll soon have Light beneath him. His inner Alpha always wanted Light, in every way possible. "He won't care about what we do up here."

Light pulls off his beige shirt, feeling goosebumps rise on his exposed skin. The house isn't very warm, and Light almost wonders if L keeps it too cold on purpose. He wonders if he should take off his pants. L is focused on pulling a condom out of the plastic package, studying the blue piece of plastic once it slides out of the package. He turns around, grinning when he sees Light without a shirt on.

L pulls off his shirt, exposing his pale skin to the cold and Light. Light watches the way his shoulder blades moves when L undoes their bed. Something about seeing L's exposed body causes Light to get incredibly aroused, although Light isn't sure what exactly is so arousing about L undoing their bed. Perhaps the context as to why L is undoing their bed is causing the excitement, and the movements are only furthering Light's excitement. Light has wanted this for a long time, although he never admitted how he wanted it. Light secretly always wanted L on top, making him beg and feel completely powerless. He always wanted L to be considerate when he chose to submit himself completely, knowing when to be rough and knowing when to give into Light's pleas.

L pats the bed, gesturing for Light to lay down. Light obeys his silent command, shifting around to get comfortable. L tugs off Light's dress pants, flinging them aside. If they disturb the cat, she'll settle back down fairly quick. If she destroys them in a fit of rage, L will just buy Light new ones. He gets up on the bed, settling himself between Light's legs, ignoring the confused look Light gives him. He slowly tugs down the waistband of Light's underwear, picking up his pace when Light gives him a firm nod. L wonders if he should have taken his pants off before deciding it doesn't matter at this stage. If Light coming causes L to come as well, he'll just throw away the underwear and wash the jeans.

Light has boner, although L is slowly beginning to get one. L is just slower to get aroused, although he knows that certain... responses will help to quicken his reaction. Besides, L doesn't care about his own needs, focused only on pleasing Light. If Light has an orgasm, then L most likely will. L gets off on Light's pleasure, even in everyday life. If Light is happy, L is probably happy. L licks his lips before opening his mouth and gently sucking on Light's penis.

Light lets out a surprised gasp at the sudden contact, the sudden warmth of L's tongue on his body. L's tongue gently moves across the tip of Light's penis, earning several soft gasps from Light. The friction and warmth causes Light to feel faintly dazed, although he wants more. Before he can say anything, L takes more of him into his mouth, his tongue circling the area. Light ignores the urge to buckle his hips upwards, figuring L wouldn't appreciate it. Besides, Light can be patient— or he can try to be, at least.