16

A/N: this chapter contains smutt, this is your last warning. If you don't like please don't read.

Once you two get to the bedroom he gently lays you in the middle of his king size bed. He towers over you, while he is still kissing you passionately.

Your hands go to his hair, softly groaning into the kiss. You pull lightly on his hair, receiving a goan from him as well.

You then break the kiss to pull off your shirt. He growls at you, seeing you in your bra. You end up getting even more turned on at the sound of him growling. He lunges to start sucking at the skin around your bra. He then skillfully reaches behind your back and unlatches your bra.

Rossi throws the bra somewhere in the corner of the room. He seem mesmerized by your topples body. He snaps out of his trance and goes for your hard buds, making you arcing your back into him. One of his hands comes up and kneads your other bud. You can't keep your moans or groans contain. This just turn Rossi on more.

Your hands runs down to the bottom of his shirt and tug lightly. He gets your signal and breaks away from your boobs. A long line of saliva contexts your bud to his mouth. He wipes away his spit and then quickly pulls off his shirt.

He goes right back to your boobs, this time sucking on the other bud while the other one gets kneaded. You drag your hands down his chest again. This time you feel his bare and somewhat tone stomach. Your hands end up finding their way to his belt. You pull his belt loops so your croch meets his. You both let out loud groans. You also feel him pressed again you through his pants.

"Wait" He grabs your hand when you go to unbuckle his belt. You look up and are met with caution filled his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Rossi raises an eyebrow at you, knowing you wanted to wait.

You nod in response, which obviously isn't good enough rossi.

"Y/n, I need words." You and him both know he won't continue until he hears you say it.

"Yes please, I need you". You sounded needly but its the truth. You then proceed to take off his belt.

"Ok tesoro." (Treasure). He start to kiss his way down your body. Making sure to give every part attention. He finally reaches your pants and underwear and he looks up at you. "Is this ok?" He ask looking up at you. His eyes twinkling, looking into your eye.

"Yes." He telling him that it was ok to continue. You knew that he needed to be sure about this because he care about you.

He takes off your pants and underwear and throws them somewhere in the room. Then he take one of his finger and drags it through your arousal, making you squirm under him. You moan when he inserts one finger into you and starts pumping in and out. Your hands fly to hand lightly pulling.

"Your so beautiful." He whisper praising you, seeing you close your eyes from the pleasure. He then adds another finger to you which cause you to let out loud groan. His finger are calloused from working his whole life, this just increases your pleasure.

He pulls his fingers out and brings his face back to yours. His lips ghost your and you can feel his hot breath as he talks. "What about protection?"

"I'm on the pill." You whisper on to his lips.

"Okay, Bella." He passionately kisses your lips. He quickly takes off his pants and boxers, leaving both of you completely naked. Usually when you got to this part you would feel vulnerable, but with Rossi you feel comfortable and safe.