club

it was a night out, rainy weather. hanjisung was trying to "chill" in club acting cool as he was just left by his friends making out in different rooms. hyunlix in one, seungin in the other, and bangbin in the last one.

he was sitting down awkwardly looking around like a single gay ass person would do. he just kept on ordering shots downing them as they came. few hours pass by he's like drunk for life, his friend group came back to see him wasted which they thought was funny for them.

"and yeAh realLy draMatic persOn I met my life" Han said hiccuping. his friends were js laughing at him uncontrollably as Han keep on telling random ass stories.

Han got up suddenly getting out his seat walking to the restroom as his friends watch him get up so suddenly. "one of you guys should go help him to the restroom" bangchan said

"he'll be good let him be he's like that when's he's drunk trust me" Felix said.

Han got in the restroom using the toilet minding his business as he didn't rlly care abt his surroundings and the stall next to him. he got out the stall and went to wash his hands letting the warm water run for a minute too long

he was just standing there head empty, zoning out. and he would've continued standing there in his overwhelming thoughts that always consume him with he's drunk if it wasn't for a muffled moan that caught his attention a bit to much.

he glanced up looking at the mirror in front of him, not trying to be noticeable as he was peeking at the reflection on the mirror in-front of him, only to have his breath hitch or skip a beat.

there in the second stall he saw was a man prob older his age, brunette reddish (leeknow's new hair), sitting over a toilet, legs spread out in order to let the man that was on his knees sucking the life out of the man's dick. Han was shocked, surprised any words that could describe his emotion. His body frozen on the spot unable to literally do anything he felt like his feet were glued to the ground.

his mind going blank from what he was seeing right in his eyes, as the water running from the sink long forgotten. the man was leaning back against the wall mount wide open, and seems to be having his hand on the others neck. Even from his position, Han could really tell that the other dude on his knees was struggling to fit all of the man's in his mouth

the lewd sounds of, slurping, choking, gagging, being the only noises his ears could only hear besides the loud music playing in the background.

seeing the guy on his knees quickly and furiously going up and down the man's length which made han wonder how big the red brunette really is. "the man" had his eyes half closed, his eyebrows knitted, no doubt from the pleasure he was receiving. Han couldn't tell which three was enjoying this the most.

Han really tried and he did trying to get his eyes off, but he couldn't not when the man on his legs lazily opened his eyes, as both of there eyes met through the mirror, despite the man position he was in, he simply couldn't take his eyes off of Han.

big doe eyes staring at the mirror, dark blue hair, barley even hiding his desire. Hans rosy cheeks, so rosy that made him (the man) wanted to desperately see that on other parts of Hans body, Hans mouth slightly open, hands holding on for dear life on the sink. The image was to much for him.

with a evil smirk on the man's face, he stretched his leg, opening the stalls door, revealing a huge view for Han of what was happening in there, not wanting to leave him out on all the fun.

Hans eyes almost popped out of his head at the sudden action. not that he didn't want to but it was nearly impossible to take his eyes away, seeing how his desire shot through his body compelling him to stay there and watch how the show will end.

suddenly the man grabbed the others guys hair, forcing him to look up at him before pushing his head down with much more force, all while thrusting his hips up, a gutural moan leaving the guys lips, as the man never broke contact with Han.

Han didn't even know when his pants become so tight. he wanted to touch himself so bad! Take advantage of what the man was giving him, knowing damn well he'll never get to experience this again. but was to shy and embarrassed. He jsut sticked to watching for now.

the man got up so suddenly and abruptly, putting both of his hands on the man's hair making him look up once again, a whine escaping his lips...before he...the man! without any type of warning, he slammed his dick into the guys throat, and started fucking his mouth uncontrollably.

broken moans, and choking sound was all Han could be hearing, all while they both never broke eye contact.

is this to much for you baby? the man's voice said dripping in pleasure, never leaving his gaze with Han.

is it to much? huh?...the man continued to saying
Han couldn't tell if he was being told or the guy on his knees, but he wouldn't care otherwise.

the pleasure han was receiving from watching all this happen in his eyes, fogging up his mindset, making it impossible to think. he couldn't hold on any more longer.

keep your gorgeous eyes on my baby, keep them on me. The man said, but more to himself now, the request barley a whisper, almost like a plea to Han to let him finish up, and help him he did. Han didn't know where the sudden courage came from, maybe because he wish he were the ones on his knees, getting his tight throat fucked. the man with one last thrust finished. And that's when Han snapped back and quickly turned the water off drying his hands quickly rushing out.

he came back to the table as he was questioned a lot...by his friends.