Alpha /omega

Minho went on his daily walk to the bakery to get fresh bread, he did this every week, the walk, always cleared his mind and the smell of freshly baked bread always eased him into a sense of comfort.

the rain picked up, it was beginning to pour leaving the atmosphere changed.

he shivered under his umbrella the wind began to pick up as well. He passed the bus station and was suddenly hit in the gut by such an intense scent that it made him hitch his breath momentarily. he looked around and saw a guy sitting in the rain alone against a wall.

He only needed one sniff a few times to know the smell he was smelling was coming from him...? He smelled sweet liek vanilla or possibly a hint of vanilla coffee?

He was drawn to the smell it intensified the moment he stood face to face with a stranger. He looked at the unknown man sitting in agony "Are you okay, you seemed distressed do you need help?" Minho asked. It was clear he was a unmarked omega and he didn't want to accidentally cross bounds. The other looked at him in confusion stained cheeks and puffy eyes gazed up at him from where he sat.

"I'm Minho, can you at least tell me your name?" He smiled warmly not wanting to scare the omega away. "I-I'm jisung..."

"oh okay um hi jisung do you need some help? Are you okay?" Minho could smell the distress coming off him in waves now. "My alpha kicked me out...he didn't liek my scent anymore. Said I smelled gross and couldn't look at me..." jisung sniffed and wiped his eyes with the sleeves of his hoodie. "Jisung you can't stay out here, your scent it's so strong...I think your in heat" Minho likes around noticing a few alphas sniffing around unknowingly

He didn't knwo why he began to panic "jisung, I promise I won't hurt you but you need to get out of the rain, and away from the other alphas" he said extending his hand out and awkwardly smiling at him. Jisung frozen, he noticed the other alphas near by...is this why he felt so sick? Felt so gross?

He was in heat and he was never been in one before with an alpha present. He was scared but he felt he had no other choice but to put his trust into Minho. He took his hand softly and let Minho put his jacket on him and guide him back to his place.

"Almsot there" Minho glanced at him, he could fell the scent of jisung start to affect him. Seeing him grasp his stomach in pain from time to time only meant one thing that jisung was far enough into his heat to trigger his rut. He needed to get home fast. If he was trigged that means alphas would be too. The need to protect jisung grew liek a fire threatening to engulf him if he dozing act on it.

"Do you have an omega?" Jisung whispered to him in pain. Minhos hook his head, he wishes he could be more of help but for now he's just have to endure the need to scent him and focus on helping him.

When they reached the small house, jisungs heart sank...it was beautiful home something he'd obly dreamt of having one day. They walked inside and suddenly a cat was greeting them happily, followed by 2 more cats purring against as he walked inside. Jisung let out a groan as he held his stomach, the pain becoming more intense. Jisung held on to Minho tightly, his warm spicy cinnamon was trigging jisung. He's never smelt anything more intoxicating in his life.

It completely took over his sense and took over him. "Jisung I don't...think this is a good idea. I have a stronger urge to scent you...I barley  know you" he frowned, god he was beautiful and smell incredible. He had to fight his urge somehow.

Jisung frowned was he not good enough for alpha too? "Minho please...I'm scared. I've never had an alpha during heat before" he groaned loudly and held his stomach. "It hurts so much! He began to sob uncontrollably.

"Wait!, don't cry...fuck. Come here, come sit in my lap okay? Let's try something." Minho sat down on the couch. He grabbed and pulled jisung into his lap "come here it's okay, don't cry anymore. I'm here sung I'm here now and your safe with me okay? I know it hurts. I can feel how upset you are right now. I don't know why this is happening so fast, or why your trigging me so hard right now but your intoxicating and beautiful" he said as jisung buried his face into Minhos neck softly and scented him.

Minho huffed out a sigh . His heart fluttered around the thick smell of cinnamon vanilla coffee that filled the air now, their scents mixing together to become a perfect harmonious scent. "Your old alpha was stupid to let you go...if you were my omega I'd never let you out my sight." Minho confessed amid all the scenting and touching.

"Kiss me" was all jisung had to say to Minho slot their lips together passionately as jisung roamed his hands all over the other experimentally.

—————————————————————————
hey guys I'm back 🤓 um sorry I haven't been active school literally started a few days ago 😭 but yeha here's this one that I was dreading to publish idkk if it's good...part 2 is on the way! 😏