~3~

Sometimes we fall in love with ideas, not people.

***•_•***

Wooyoung wanted to go again. So he did. He always accompanied Hongjoong to the music club and most of the time he was deserted.

Each time he was, he would just find one of the guys he'd met last time, preferably San. He was so nice and wasn't as intimidating as he looked. He had such a sweet smile, was always willing to talk to the younger and even teach him a little bit on how to play the guitar. At which he was terrible at.

Wooyoung learned that San was a really good singer within a week of going to that music club and would always force him to sing a verse or two on any song.

Hongjoong on the other hand was constantly with Seonghwa and his other friends. Although Seonghwa was an art student he really loved music just as much and found himself going there a lot. Hongjoong had forced him first time and now he was constantly there. Like music was therapy.

"You know the really tall guy you're friends with that's close with Mingi?", San asked Wooyoung during one of their conversations.

"You mean Yunho?"

"I think that's his name"

"Oh. Well that is his name. Why is there a problem?"

"Are they together? Mingi just doesn't shut up about him and speaks of him every chance he gets. Jongho always has to threaten to break his bones like he breaks those apples if he brings him up again"

"JONGHO? AS IN THE MARTIAL ART KID?"

"Mhm"

"Damn he's scary"

"No not really. I met him when I started taekwondo and he was actually really nice. And he's so young too but he acts like he's older than Seonghwa, Mingi and I. I find it adorable to be honest"

"That's sweet. Yunho and Mingi are just friends. They've been really close since they were in high school so it's natural. I hear Yunho speak of Mingi all the time too", Wooyoung came up with an excuse. He didn't want to give away their relationship status so soon.

"Ahh. Have you met any other of my friends yet? I think they'll like you. You should come have lunch with us sometime. Maybe tomorrow or on Monday"

"Tomorrow is Fine", Wooyoung grinned at him before claiming he had to go since he had work to finish. He took a glance at his best friend, Hongjoong who had been watching seonghwa showcase some of his art and looking so astounded by it. He rolled his eyes and left on his own leaving Hongjoong a message.

🌝❤️Korea big minion ❤️🌝

Thicc 🍑
I'm going homeeeee. I can see you
flirting your ass off with seonghwa
(even tho he has a man already 🙂)
to the point you don't even remember
my existence 😔. You have betrayed
my moral loyalty. 😔

🌝❤️Korea big minion ❤️🌝
Stfu Wooyoung. And stop using
that quote. Now be quiet I'm tryna
teach hwa smth here.

Thicc 🍑
I'm sorry but ever since Yunho
started quoting that it has been
my go to sentence for everytime
you desert me for your already
taken boyfriend 😄😄😄😄😄
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄