Hi so im rewriting this story

Um so long time no see. It's been like two years I think. Anyway don't worry I'm not dropping this story, however I decided to completely rewrite now that I'm back. This version will stay up if only for me to laugh and cringe at my old writing but also in case any old readers or new readers come upon this one and not the new version. Also because I have a bunch of drafts saved on this version that are helping me remember the plot that I made originally. The story will stay relatively the same however the plot, writing, build up and everything overall should be better in the newer version. The new version is, as of writing this already uploaded with so far only the prologue chapter out, but more chapters should be out really soon. It's called "A place to belong(once more)". I have it under the same account so if searching for it is too much of a hassle just click onto my account and it's the most recent story.

On another note, I read everyone's comments from this version(which were what gave me the inspiration to not just continue but make this story even better) and will try to incorporate some of your ideas as best as I can while still following my own agenda. Friendly/constructive criticism is still very much welcome and appreciated so please continue comment whether on this version or the new one(preferably the new one). Though I do have somewhat of a plot line given the notes I already had made in the drafts of this version, ideas are still welcome for some side/smaller plot lines, such as do you guys want any other members of the bat family to show up, etc.

The only change I decided to make to the story are the ages which will now be

Percy - 16(same as before)
Dick- 19
Jason- 17
Tim- 15
Damien- 11
Bruce -39
Alfred- still immortal

Anyways again I apologize for being gone for like 2 years and I hope you enjoy the newer version of this fic.