₀₁ ᴜɴᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇꜱ

Sofia had never held that gut instinct of something feeling wrong or the feeling of insecurity in her relationship with Vittorio

Sofia had never held that gut instinct of something feeling wrong or the feeling of insecurity in her relationship with Vittorio...she just found herself excessively worried.

Her boyfriends' soon departure to Canada for the next couple of months was nearing, and she couldn't help but ponder on how hard long distance with him would truly be.

Maybe she was being a little dramatic.

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard.

It wasn't that she didn't have faith in the boy; of course she did.

I mean she loves and trusts her boyfriend.

She was just the 'overthinking' type, that's all.

The accumulation of thoughts swiftly disappeared as Camilla's voice had substituted her never ending worries.

"I mean I want this surprise party to be like the best one ever." Camilla explained to her friends, holding close attention to Sofia's lack of interaction.

"Right Sofi?" All attention turned to the brunette girl.

"Uh- yeah." Sofia quickly nodded with a slight smile directed to her friends.

"Good, then it's all settled..." Camilla's statement was cut short due to the crowd of familiar boys walking towards them.

"What's settled?" Vittorio questioned as he wrapped his arms gently around his Sofia's shoulders, giving her a gentle peck on the top of her head, to which she smiled to.

"Nothing...just girl stuff you wouldn't understand." Camilla replied jokingly earning an eye roll from the boy.

Camilla always acted fucking stupid when Vittorio was near.