₀₂ ꜱɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ

School had ended for the week yet Sofia was stuck at school playing for the soccer team

Sofia hated sports.

Having to run or kick a ball for fun was beyond her ideas of entertainment.

She stood day dreaming on the pitch as she glared at her friends running laps around her as she stayed motionless with a ball at her feet.

"Kick the ball Sofia!" The older woman bellowed out at the girl who was suddenly out of her trance.

Sofia wasn't even bad at sports; just the lazy type.

She was fortunate enough to become captain of the girls soccer team...or maybe not so fortunate.

Now fully attentive and conscious, the girl dribbled the ball near the goal, before launching it into the open net receiving an applause and cheers of appreciation from her teammates.

She would rather be in bed right now.

"I mean I get why we do sports but why is everyone so competitive." Sofia complained in frustration slightly bent over, hands over her knees as she caught her breath whilst Chiara changed.

"But you're good at it!" Chiara exclaimed as she said her goodbyes to Camilla who soon left the changing room.

"Doesn't mean I like that shit...I have weak lungs Chiara." Sofia continued with a sigh earning a chuckle from the blonde girl as she finished dressing herself into comfier clothing.

"Did you end up handing the form in?" Sofia added.

"Yeah uh- I did." Chiara responded with a smile as she looked around to see if others were listening. "That girl was crazy." She laughed.

"Crazy fucking talented, I mean the signatures were identical." Sofia reasoned.

The girls grabbed their bags before walking out of the changing room and made their way to the schools main entrance in order to go home.