Part 5 - Convenience Store Fight

Time: 5:30 AM. Sunday

Gepard was out for his jog around his neighborhood, after a few minutes he decided to rest at a nearby bench, he took out the phone in his pocket, he drooped and sighed. 
"He still hasn't replied back? I know he usually wakes up at this hour.." (Gepard texted Sampo a good morning message here.)
He turned his phone back off and stood up. He went to the convenience store for a drink since he forgot to bring one with him today. He entered the convenience store, took a pack of light chips with him and a bottle of water.

"Hey would you please ring this up for me, thank you..?" He looked to the cashier, it was Sampo, turns out he works part time on the weekends at the convenience store, and luckily it's just a few steps away from Gepard's house.

"Ah Gepard! it's nice to see you here!" Sampo greeted him with a warm smile
It's that smile again. His smile is so.. nice to look at, I wonder why? Why are my feelings so conflicted..

Gepard was lost in thought

"Gepard? Hello? Are you alright??.." Sampo waved his hand in front of his wandering face, he didn't have a reaction, he snapped his fingers three times and brought Gepard back to earth.

"Ah, sorry..I was lost in thought.." Gepard looked away in embarrassment, but this time it wasn't that obvious. Sampo stared at the man in front of him as if he was trying to understand what was going on with him.

"Okay, your total comes to $3."

"Alright, thank you!" Gepard smiled again at the boy, his fatal and striking smile really stands out the most out of his features, it catches people's hearts the most which is the most beautiful thing about him.

I must admit, his smile really is pretty.. Sampo thought to himself.

"Ah right!" Gepard paused before opening the door to leave the convenience store

"My place is a few walks away, when does your shift end, Sampo?"

"Hm..6:00 PM. Why?" Sampo looked at Gepard with pure curiosity, head tilted.

"Let's go to the park after, It's boring being by yourself especially on the weekends, is that fine with you?" Gepard asked out of pure intention, indeed it does really get boring living with just his sister, and plus his parents are out of town, and despite his popularity, he has no friends to talk to.

"..Alright, I'll see you then" Sampo smiled at him

Woah, did he smile? It fits him..

"Okay, byebye!" The young man waved at him

"Oh, you should smile more often too!"

....

Sampo continued to do his job flustered.

...
...

Time skip: 5:50 PM.

It's already 10 minutes, I'll start going to the convenience store now.

Gepard dressed nicely as if it was a special occasion, for the first time in his 17 years of living, this is the only time people have seen him dress so neatly and tidy for someone, Serval looked at him and wondered- "Damn, is he going on a date with that guy? It has literally been a day since they last saw each other."

5:55 PM

Sampo's POV:

I really should get something for Gepard, I don't wanna come empty handed.. but it's already 5 minutes till my shift is done, what should I do?..

As the guy was lost in his thoughts, a suspicious person came in, the suspicious person took a glance at the wandering-in-his-thoughts cashier, he took this as an opportunity to rob the convenience store without anyone looking. In the process, Sampo has already snapped out of it.

"Hey sir you have to pay for those.." Sampo looked at the guy about to exit, the guy took out a gun and shot all 3 CCTV cameras.

"Hey you punk, listen. Noone should know about this, alright?" He came closer to the defenseless with a gun at the point of his chin. Sampo put his hands up

"Please sir, don't do any harm to me. I'll give you anything I promise." Sampo used this as an opportunity to stall the robber, he knows Gepard is on his way to pick him up and he could easily contact the police. "What do you want?" Sampo asks the robber with a shaky voice.

"Give me all the cash here. NOW." The robber yelled ferociously at him, making Sampo more intimidated and fearful.

"Yes, I-I will." He opened the cash drawer slowly.

He was sweating a lot, he was wondering when his dear friend would arrive and be the shining knight in armor, he didn't know what to do.

Gepard. please hurry up..

Gepard Landau's POV

I look too formal for a hangout with a friend, but it isn't just any friend. It's Sampo, I missed him so much. I sound so stupid right now I literally met and hang out with him AND slept with him yesterday. What's wrong with me..

Gepard was walking to the convenience store and saw the robbery that was happening.
Shit. What the fuck's going on in there? Is he pointing a gun at Sampo?

He hurriedly rushed inside the store and confront him

"Hey, you're not being a gentleman at all, who does that to anyone?" Gepard sarcastically spoke to the robber as if he was not armed with a dangerous weapon at all.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing? Do you have a fucking death wish or something?" With force, the robber pushed Gepard down

"Agh, jeez, what's your problem?" Gepard chuckles, he falls to the ground and looks up at the robber with a smug look on his face.

The robber looked back at the cashier

"HURRY UP!"

Sampo got startled, but he has something in mind.

"Y-Yes I will get it now."

"What the fuck is taking so LONG?!?!?" The robber yelled in anger, with such anger in his eyes, he only did the reasonable thing.

He pulled the trigger.

Author's Note: Thank you guys so so so much for 200+ readers! I'm in tears right now lolol.

I have a question though, would you guys love it if I added smut? :)