chapter 5

Xingchen,"Are you crazy?"

Xue yang,"if you want your life, keep quiet."

Baby yuan is sleeping.He cried for a lot of time.

Xingchen,"if lan zhan is your wangji gege ,you must tell to your family.why are hiding like this?call xichen gege and inform this with proof.why did we take yuan from him?"

Xue yang stoped the car.He looked at sleeping baby in xingchen's hand.

Xue yang,"it's not like what you think,l really want to inform xichen gege but we doesn't take phone with us."

Xingchen,"then,why did you take this pup from his mother?Wei wuxian was crying and run behind our car ......."

Xue yang,"Wei .....wei wuxian ........"

Xingchen,"yes his name is Wei wuxian.whats the matter?"

Xue yang,"wei's......wei's ..... nothing.l take this pup because to save you.Get down here ,take the train and go to Qishan wen.From there you get train to gusu.Go to xichen and then go to lan mansion.Then handover the baby there ."

Xingchen,"no...l will not..."

Xue yang,"there is no time for arguing,get down here Railway station is there.l am going to qinghe nie.'

Xingchen was reluctant to leave but xue yang doesn't allow him to stay with him.
Xingchen and Yuan goes to railway station,on the way xingchen feed some food to Yuan.

On the way xue yang remember some past incidents,

"
When he was at highschool,once madam lan give Lunch box to him and tell him to give that to wangji.He go to wangji's college.He go to his department and enquired in the class,but everyone has a fear in their face when he ask about wangji.They said he may be in the basketball practice centre.
Xue yang goes to there,he saw wangji and friends smoking, drinking and using drug there.They were discussing about nine tailed foxes.

Xue yang,"gege....."
Wangji looked at him,he was in partial daze.But he identify his brother.
Wangji,"xue yang, why did you come here? don't tell this to mom and daddy."

Xue yang,"to give Lunch box."

Wangji,"shit .."
Wangji go near him and take lunch box.He throw
it away.

Xue yang,"gege....

Wangji,"go back, don't tell mom and daddy."

Xue yang,"Mm"

But xue yang come home and inform madam lan about this.He doesn't tell this to father Qiren.Because everyone in the house fear of him, he will very strict and punish hardly.

Madam lan scold wangji in that day.wangji become irritated and he ordered his men to catch him.At that night wangji beat xue yang to his plup.He doesn't mind that this is his little brother.At that xue yang understand that wangji have also related to mafia.He is the young boss of White Dragon mafia.xue yang's hand is fractured and got several wounds.He became feared of wangji.He doesn't say this to anyone.He was very feared of wangji.He doesn't say to xichen.

"

Xue yang knows that if he knows the marriage secret of wangji,he definitely kill him.He has no fear to die,but xingchen.so he take Yuan with them to make safety.That's why nobody shoot or make accident in there car.But he doesn't know it is the worst idea he take.

He knows still wangji's men following him,so he thoughtfully think and try to save xingchen.Wangji's men doesn't see this.

But xue yang's mind is filled with one question,"that Wei wuxian is from Wei lotus pack? xichen can identify them easily."

He drive fastly to qinghe nie.

________

In lan mansion.

Madam lan, shizhui and jingyi were chatting and drinking juices .They doesn't know alphas of household doings.

Jingyi,"shizhui....what about jinling?Does he changed from his arrogant behaviour?'

Shizhui,"jingyi...."

Jingyi laughs.madam lan also joined.

At that time lan Qiren come to lan mansion.

Jingyi,"Daddy ...."

Shizhui,"daddy....."

Qiren,"where is wangji?"

Madam lan,"Is he in the office?He doesn't come to mansion."

Qiren,"He immediately went to some where.His secretary and assistants are not willing to answer.I feel something fishy."

Madam lan,"l don't know.you always worry about him .you don't worry my sons."

Qiren,"l know you always show your indifference to him.you don't accept him as your son."

Madam lan,"I have to tell myself that you cheated on me and had a children with another omega. All this is time,l forgive you.I also think him as my son.so l scold him when he do wrong things.But you all time misunderstood that I try to harm him."

Qiren,"stop yi, children are here "

Madam lan,"you always try to shut my mouth.one day they must know the truth that wangji and shizhui are not my sons."

Qiren,"stop yi,stop your mouth."

He yelled to madam lan.

Qiren,"you only care about xichen and xue yang.l know how much evil you are."

Madam lan,"If l am evil,then who are you?saint!...... ridiculous.you cheated your omega and having an affair with some slut."

Qiren,"you shut your bloody mouth."

Jingyi,"stop it! What is the hell is happening? Wangji gege and shizhui gege are......"

Shizhui ran away from there .

Qiren,"shizhui.....'

Madam lan,"you always love her sons.But your father clearly knows how evil and cunning she was,so he doesn't agree marriage.As like mother wangji is devil."

Qiren,"don't say ill of him."

Madam lan angrily left the place.jingyi was still there watching the entire scene.

Lan qiren brokes vases and everything there .
Then he left from there.

_____

Xue yang was caught by wangji's men.He was tied up and bring him to wangji's underground basement in yilling.

When wangji's men hit him,he act like he was about to die .Xue yang act like he was unconscious.

Wangji's men called him and inform that xue yang's omega and Yuan is missing.xue yang was unconscious.

____

__

❤️