Tsundere

A fresh new day for school.

We introduce a new story of a new day for our protagonist named Y/n. He was heading towards his school to learn and whatnot, his light bag leaned on his shoulder while the blazing sun beamed against him in his black school uniform.

And once he was at school, his route doesn't stop as he steps foot on campus. He was looking forward to school today despite disliking learning.

That was because he looked forward to seeing someone.

"Hey, Y/n!"

He turns his attention to a student with black hair and golden highlights greeting him from behind.

And no, this wasn't the person we're talking about as the brunette boy stopped and was shocked to see Y/n.

"What the hell- Y/n!"

"Yo?"

"What the hell happened?! You look messed up!" The boy remarked to find Y/n with a patch of bandage covering one of his eyes. With a soft shrug and a smile, he shakes it off.

"It's nothing bad..."

"Nothing ba- You probably have a black eye underneath that bandage!"

"..."

"...It's a black eye, isn't it?"

"..."

His friend sighed, frustrated before clenching his hands into fists.

"Who did this to you? Because I swear to whoever exists in this world I need to kick their ass for you-"

"Y/n..."

Both boys finds another person hopping into the scene to find a more feminine person this time with blonde hair and green ribboned tied in it.

"Karane..." Y/n recognized her as not only the person he looked forward to seeing today.

"..."

...Pat...

But as his girlfriend who landed her face into her chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"...I'm sorry..." the girl named Karane squeaked weakly as Y/n only hugged back and stroked her head.

"It's fine, Karane..."

"I didn't mean to-"

"I know, I know... As long as you didn't mean to hurt me, I'll always forgive you..."

"...Was... she the one that gave you the black eye?"

"..."

Another period of silence to confirm his suspicion.

"...I hope this isn't a toxic relationship..."

Y/n glanced up and shakes his head with a small smile. "Definitely not... She's just a tsundere..."

"I-I am not!" Karane glanced up and remarked at Y/n before his hand pushes her head against his chest once more. His friend nods at the observation.

"...Okay, that makes sense..."

"You-"

"Karane, don't attack Noodle..."

"But he's being so mean to me!"

"I know, I'll kick his ass later..."

"But-"

"For now, you're gonna give me a lot of love to help heal this black eye..."

"...O-Okay..." Karane said before she received a small chuckle and then a kiss that was planted on her forehead.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Thwack!

A likely reaction Y/n expected before being punched in the gut. He'd put his hands on his knees, trying to maintain his breathing and keeping his conscious from fading.

She is a strong individual after all.

"I hate you so much!" Karane growled before she storms off into the school. His friend head over to the h/c, staring at the boy that was in bad shape.

"...You're gonna die soon if this keeps up, Y/n..." he says as the h/c glanced at his friend with a smile. "But it's so worth it... seeing her cute... reactions..." he groans before falling over to his friend and being caught in his arms.

"God dammit, Y/n..." he remarked softly before bringing Y/n's arm around his shoulder and help him walk towards their classroom together.