Cuddling

Y/n was confused as fuck.

He was standing but this surrounding he was in did not make any sense at all. Looking up, the sky was blue.

But when he glanced at the ground, he was puzzled.

"...Where am I? Am I in the clouds?"

It only made sense but it didn't at the same time.

"...Aren't clouds just really thick fog? I can't be standing on them so casually..." he observed the oversized cotton balls that displayed around him, contemplating if he took drugs or not.

"Y/n?"

Someone grabs his attention.

"..."

Beyond the clouds that slowly disappeared in front of him was a girl. A blonde girl, infamous for her tsundere attitude and ungirly manners. She stared at him, shadows casting above her eyes as Y/n called to her.

"Karane?"

Then she marches to him, he recognizes this body language as he was going to get either a punch or a scolding.

Oh shit... What did I do this time? I don't remember doing anything wrong this time...

Finally, she stops in front of him. Her hands clenching into fists.

"...Y/n?" She said his name once more as the boy was still on his toes during this interaction.

"...Y-Yes, Karane?"

"..."

Suddenly,

...Pat...

"...Y/n~..."

A hug, Karane whimpered his name this time as her face buries into his chest and felt her arms holding on as if her life depended on it.

"...Karane..."

It shocked Y/n.

So many things were wrong with this.

The clouds, her attitude, the fact that Karane was the one to initiate the hug bewildered Y/n as if this was the ending of the fan fiction.

It can't be the end... This looks like we both died or something... Plus we're only a few chapters in... The manga is still going on... The main character still has to go through at least seventy zings before they call it quits...

So much things were going on, more questions than answers as Y/n stood still.

"...Y/n~..."

His body would finally react again as Karane took his attention once more.

"Yes, Karane?"

"Please hold me~..." she begged before slowly receiving a hug from him. It made her happy as she pulls him onto the cloudy floor where they placed their knees down, still sitting upright.

Karane puts her ear on his chest, the soft beats of his heart was what she could hear as she had another request for him.

"...Stroke my hair~... please~?"

Y/n followed through, unhesitant this time as the h/c was starting to smile.

Why are you so cute, Karane?

"Don't ever leave me for another girl..." another one of her requests but Y/n was confident on this answer.

"Of course, Karane... I will never give my attention to any girl but you... You're my girlfriend after all~..."