Chapter 6 - Venom Driven

Miles woke up at around 4:00A.M. feeling a little hot.

"Damn it's hot in here. Let me open the window real quick and I'll go back to sleep." Miles got up to open the window but it wouldn't open.

Miles tried again until he saw Gwen fighting a odd green guy with a flying hoverboard.

Ding! Miles checked his phone only too see that he was getting spammed by Gwen. "COME OUTSIDE" "I NEED HELP"

Miles instantly put on a ski mask to hide his identity and instantly went outside.

"Spider-Woman! I'm here!" Miles said walking down the steps to the front door.

"I need help stopping that generator that's giving all of Green Goblins power to him!" Gwen said pinning Green Goblin down. "Go stop it!"

Miles nodded his head and ran to the generator while Green Goblin was trying to break free. "You fool! That generator is giving out so much power that if you touch it, you'll be burnt into a crisp!" Green Goblin said while still struggling against Gwen.

Hmm... I've weirdly handled electricity before with my hands. I've even charged my moms phone with just my fingertips. Maybe I can absorb this... Miles thought to himself while putting both of his hands on the generator.

"Mi- Ay! What you doing?! That'll kill you!" Gwen shouted at Miles. "Just turn the switch off!"

It was too late as Miles was already absorbing energy from it. "No it's fine!... I.. got it..." Miles absorbed all of the electricity from the generator and his body had electricity dancing around him.

"Woah! Is that like one of your pow-" Green Goblin kicked Gwen off of him and instantly rushed towards Miles.

"Don't you know it's impolite to hit girls!?" Miles said while charging back his fist.

Gwen stared at Miles while he was getting ready to punch Green Goblin. "Woah... that looks deadly."

Miles swung as Green Goblin was rushing towards him and instantly there was a bright flash and a loud crash.

Gwen covered her eyes not knowing what to expect. A couple of seconds later she opened her eyes to see Miles standing there half unconscious and Green Goblin no where to be seen. Gwen instantly got up and ran towards Miles.

"Miles! Are you ok?" Gwen said holding him a bit.

"Yeah... I think. That was a lot of... electricity... that's a cool power huh?" Miles said taking off his mask and smiling a bit.

"Yeah I guess so. If anyone else would've did that they would've died. Your a special one you know that?"

"Tha-" Miles fell in Gwen's arms after losing a lot of energy from that one punch.

Gwen blushed a little as she felt his warmth in her arms. She giggles and lays him onto some grass and puts on some regular clothes over her suit and puts her mask into her bag before laying down with him.

Miles snores a little and Gwen giggles at that, noticing her tiredness. "You know Miles, your my only friend and I know we have only known each other for 2 weeks but I'm glad I met you. You know if you were up I would have been too embarrassed to say that. Unfortunately I can't take you anywhere better then here so I'll lay here with you until you wake up." She says while holding his hand.

Miles smiles a little bit but is still asleep. Gwen falls asleep in the grass with Miles wondering why she feels a little bit weird with him.