(S2) Chapter 1 - Dimensional

Miles woke up in an alleyway. In an attempt to collect his surroundings he frantically shook his head while trying to stand up. Miles looked over to his left, noticing Gwen was wrapped around in his hands.

Ultimately confused and a little aroused by the entire situation, Miles lightly laid her on the ground and quickly stood to his feet, trying to figure out where he was. Miles crouched and lightly tapped Gwen on her shoulder until she woke up.

"mph... what?" Gwen said with one eye still closed. "Miles?' She sat up and scratched the back of her head. "Where are we?" She said taking off her mask, a little bit of fear on her face.

"I'm not really sure where we are... I think that collider may have taken us somewhere random?" Miles said taking off his ski mask. "I need a real suit..." Miles said pulling at his hoodie.

Gwen stood up and looked around. "This place looks a little... ran down, don't you think?" She said rubbing off a little bit of dirt from her suit.

"Yeah... what do you think is going on?" Miles said glancing at her a little.

"The Collider is used for.... wait what is it used for?" Gwen said raising her eyebrow a little.

"Dimensional travels. I saw it in the control room when I was looking for the shut off button or whatever." Miles said.

Gwen looked up at the sky. "Do you think we are in another dimension?"

"It's.... possible. If we are then I'll say this, we are in a hell of a situation right now." Miles said trying to find a signal for his phone. "Anyway, we have to find you some regular clothes. We don't know if you exist here." Miles said pointing at a thrift shop that was In front of them.

"Yeah, I guess. Since I clearly can't go in there *hands Miles 80 dollars* This should be enough to cover a t-shirt and some jeans right?"

"Maybe a little too much but... who knows. I'll be right back." Miles said walking towards the store but instantly stopping In his tracks, looking back at Gwen. "What size do you wear?" 

Gwen chuckled. "A medium and a 20/23."

"Right." Miles smirked and continued walking back to the store.

After around 10 minutes, Miles walked out the store with a bag and headed towards the alley.

"Ah your back." Gwen said walking towards him. "So what did you get?"

Miles handed her the bag and her change. Gwen looked through the bag and smiled a little bit. "You seriously have no taste." Gwen chuckled a little bit.

"Whatever... anyways you should go get changed."

Gwen blushed a little bit. "Um.... where?"

Miles looked around for somewhere with privacy. "Do you think there will be anyone on top of a building?"

"Probably not. I'll be right back!" She said shooting her web at a nearby roof.

Miles pulled out his phone. 4:30P.M? Not too late. We seriously have to find a way home. Miles scrolled through his contacts, seeing everyone deleted off of his phone. 

Gwen walked into the alleyway with her new clothes on. "They fit well."

Miles put his phone in his pocket and stood side by side with Gwen. "That's good. Come on let-" Miles glitched out and fell to the floor.

"Miles!' Gwen crouched and held him.

"Ouch... I'll be okay. I don't think we are supposed to be here though..." Miles said standing to his feet. "We have got to find a way home."