His robe (Vessel)

Summary: your hands are cold during the video shoot to Alkaline, Vessel makes sure you're warm
------------------------------------------------

Fortunately, the shoot takes place late in the evening. That means you could sleep in comfortably and prepare. Not like Vessel. He had to be on set two hours ago, giving instructions and getting ready.

When you arrived on set you were greeted by him, he was under pressure and could only talk to you briefly. Still, he had enough time to steal a kiss from you. After that, he quickly moves on, into a large dark room.

You look around. III and IV didn't show up for the shoot, they aren't in the video after all. They probably prefer to sit at home and play video games together.

Only II apparently couldn't miss it. He wanted to make sure that Vessel is doing well, he tells you as he stands next to you and greets you with a friendly hug.

His eyes are constantly checking the situation, keeping everything under control. A silent observer.

First shots are taken. Vessel sits on a chair, only dim light from the fireplace behind him fills the room. He wears his robe and his closed mask. In each shot his hands move, contort.

Next to you, II nods. "He's doing really well." He whispers so as not to disturb the recording. You agree with him, murmuring.

"Okay Vessel. We'll take a short break." Says the director. Immediately II leaves the place next to you and goes to a person. Probably to discuss some small details.

You look at Vessel who is coming towards you.

"It's going pretty well so far, isn't it?" You ask.

Vessel wraps his arms around you. "It's going perfectly love." You touch his chest, he shivers slightly under your fingertips.

"Wait." His hands settle on yours.

You look up at him. "What?"

"Why are your hands so cold? Are you not feeling well?" He asks you worriedly. He ignores the fact that you are standing at night in an old abandoned house that happens to have no radiators.

He loosens one hand and touches your forehead. "You don't have a fever." He says thoughtfully to himself.

"Stop it. I'm fine." You laugh and push his hand off your forehead. It slides to your cheek. "It's just really cold in here." You look around the old room. Plaster is crumbling off the wall, piling up on the floor. Knocked-over cabinets stand in the corners.

"Why aren't you freezing, anyway? You're wearing a lot less than I am." You push your free hand against his chest.

He doesn't move a bit, ignoring your question and continuing to speak. "Are you sure you're okay?" He cups your face. "I need to know that you're okay?" His mask touches your forehead. His hands roam over your shoulders and clasp your hands. You notice he's trying to warm you with his body heat, through his chest and his hands tightly enclosing yours.

"Honey I'm fine." You assure him.

"Really?"

You nod against his mask. "Yes."

"All right. But go to II. Tell him to give you my other robe, I always carry a second one. Won't need it today anyway." He pushes his mask up slightly so that only his mouth is visible. "It's so big you can probably wrap it around your little body twice. Snuggle into it okay?"

You barely catch what he's saying, instead staring at his exposed lips. The lips that show you every time how deep love can go. The lips that have tasted you in so many places, places where no one has ever kissed you so lovingly. Exactly these lips are now forming into a light smile.

"Baby, please respond." He squeezes your hand, bringing you out of your trance and back into the real world.

"I'll go to him in a minute."

"Good. I don't want you to get sick. And if you do, we'll do it together." He says softly and leans in. He releases your hands and caresses your cheeks. His kiss is short, demanding and affectionate at the same time. He pulls back.

You look at him, flushed. "Ves, I'm not sure that's how it works."

"It does." He asserts, pulling down his mask. "Now go to II. Break's about to end." He turns you around.

You smile and walk toward II, focusing on him so as not to lose him in the throng of people.

You reach him and ask him for the robe. He gives it to you, you put it on. Immediately you feel warm.

During the next break, Vessel comes to you. Before he even speaks to you, he grabs your hands. When he feels that they are warm, he exhales with relief. "That's good... even if I would have liked to spend the whole day in bed with you." He says cheekily.

"We can do that anyway." You grin at him.

"I'll gladly accept that offer, my love." He answers, brings your hand to his mouth and kisses it through the mask.