Ep:2

As I turn back at the camera I said hey and Letitia said hey I blushed so hard the whole group look at me I was embarrassed but then as soon as I know it kehlani came in and said hey Letitia, and Letitia said hey back.

And then I got a little jealous but Letitia said to me we should meet sometime i said ok and ended the live. I had told the crew I was going home they all gave they're hugs and said bye, I walked the door and got in my car.

A few minutes later I got in the house and took and shower and did her skincare and put her boonet on after she put her clothes on she went in her room, to go to sleep a couple of minutes later she got in her bed and got on Instagram and I got a notification from the user:Letitia wright.

She texted and said hi I texted her back and said hey after the conversation I said I sleepy and I'm going to sleep she said ok i put my phone down and went to sleep.

The next morning I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and I put on this pink jumper and some black slides I went in my living room and sat down and scrolling threw tiktok I got a notification for the user: Letitia wright.

She asked me did I want to go out for lunch I text back and said sure she said she will pick me up I texted her back and said ok I gave her my house number and she said ok a couple minutes later she texted me back and said she was outside I said ok I grabbed my phone and keys and jacket she opened the door for me and I said thank you I got in.

She said I looked good I said thank you and I said you look amazing your self she blushed and said thanks babygirl I blushed so hard she came close to me and said aww your so cute when you blush....

It took 2 days to make part to I'm so sorry for the wait for give me pls.