pt:3

She said you look so cute when you blush I blushed even harder she sit back down in her seat and started driving a couple of minutes later she said we were here I said ok I got out the she said sit back down I said why she said just do it.ok I sit back down and she opened my door for me.

I said thank you and grabbed my hand we walk in to the restaurant and the wait said to for Ms.wright correct, she said yes we sat down at our table and started talking she put her hand on my thigh I blushed but then, the waiter came up to us and said are you ready to order we said yes and ordered our drinks and food.

The waiter said ok it will be out shortly we both said ok. we started talking about the trip we were going to plan to London I said I loved to go with her she smiled and our food came out we started eating and we paid our thing and walked to the car we got in and I got a notification from Brianna.

SMS

Brianna:girl what are you doing
                                            Me:girl nothing wyw
Brianna:I was just asking.
                                 Me:I'm out rn
Brianna:with who?.
                          Me: so nosy with Letitia
Brianna:ok text me later ok.
                                 Me:ok bye ily
Brianna:ly2.

           Letitia pov:
Who was that I asked she said Brianna I said who is Brianna she said my friend. I said ok I asked her she wants to go to the mall she said yes we arrived at the mall we got out the car I opened her door. We walked in the mall she said she was going to the Gucci store I said ok

Teyauni's pov:

I went the Gucci store I got me a purse and a matching wallet with some slides and heels I payed then text Letitia.

                                    SMS
Teyauni: hey I'm done at the Gucci store where are you.
                               Letitia:I'm at the Prada store 
Teyauni:ok.

                               Chat ended.

Letitia pov: i got a text from Teyauni she said that she will be over where im at ok and said ok she walked in the store and asked if I was finished I said no she ok and she said I'm going to hit five and below and bath and body works she asked if I wanted something I said yeah and I told what I want she walked out the store and a couple of minutes later she come back with more bags I said I was finish and she said ok.
                             Noones pov:

We put the bags in the trunk and got in the teyauni said thank you and Letitia said your welcome baby girl anything for you teyauni blushed. Letitia asked if she is going back home or home with her ofcourse teyauni said with her they got home and got the bags out of the car Letitia showed where teyauni should put them in the room ofcourse teyauni said she was getting in the shower.

                            Teyauni pov:

I told Letitia I was getting in the shower she said ok a couple of minutes later I got out the shower and got dressed in Letitia clothes she let me borrow I walked out the bath and saw Letitia was laying down in the bed on her phone I got in next to her she turned around to me and said I smelled good and smiled she  started kissing my neck and my lips

                                SMUT WARNING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

She took off my clothes leaving me in my panties she made her way down to my soaked pussy and she took off my panties and threw them somewhere in the room and started f4ngering me I start moaning she took out her fingers and then undressed her self and leaving her in her boxers and bra (did I forget to mention that Letitia is intersex)
She took off her boxers and lined up her dick with my entrance

                   --------_-----------_------_------_---

Oh Lord I wanted to keep going but had to stop my self you imagine the rest.