Chapter 1

Clarissa's POV:

I was a 10-year-old girl abandoned right after birth in a park where I was adopted by a couple who abused me so severely to the point I feared my own shadow. Then came Dr. Roberts and Ben Taylor, who saved me from my adopted parents and took me to their home, giving me love, comfort, freedom, a family and much more things I did not ask for.

With these two people came many people into my life, and some of them were the 9 nephews of Ben, or Papa as I call him. Even though it took them and me some time to trust each other, we became best friends, and then came 5 more of their friends, and we all became one big group. Papa and Dad(Dr. Roberts) and the other members of the family were happy seeing us get together. They were my best friends, and I thought I was their best friend, too until that day.

The day they said I was a burden, I cried and explained everything to Papa and Dad. They were outraged by what the 14 men did but with some persuasion, I was able to calm them down. Then they explained about the Academy and if I wanted to work as a Doctor in other countries Academy hospital. I was done with my 2 years of residency when I was 18 years old and also had some businesses that could help me and stocks that I owned.

So I told them I wanted to take a break for a few months as I decided not to say anything about my pregnancy until leaving Charleston as I know they would not let me leave. Then I took some of my belongings the next day and took a flight to Germany as it had the best pregnancy hospital. After landing and explaining to my dads that I was pregnant and needed to get away from there and making a promise not to mention anything about the pregnancy to the 14 men and with compensation for visits they let me stay in Germany.

After getting to the hospital and getting some blood tests and a body check-up I was told I had some complications in the pregnancy as I had a benign tumor in the brain and am carrying multiple children. The doctors suggested that I abort the children but I rejected it. After explaining to my dads I decided to get through the surgery absolutely hating the idea of aborting the children and with the support of my dads, I got through the small surgery for the removal of benign in my third month. 

Through the next couple of months of staying on bed rest and chemo, I was able to get through this, and the children were not affected. My dads, the parents of some of the boys, and some of the other family visited mostly even though I did not want to burden them but they were happy to stay with me through the crucial period not making me feel alone and depressed even though I was having a hard time not having all of them. But after listening to the heartbeats of my children I knew that I was not alone and was going to be both the mother and father to them.

I was more than shocked to know that I was having septuplets but was ecstatic to know I had a part of them even though I did not have them with me. After my 7th month, I had a C-section as it would be safe for the babies with the surgery. The doctors and my dad discussed this thoroughly and decided to keep the babies in NICU with them being born only after 28 weeks.

Everything around me disappeared the moment I fell in love with my 8 children after holding them for the first time. Yes, I had healthy octuplets 

1. Adrain Milo Toma

2. Shay Harvey Green

3. Rodion Aleksander Ravenstahl

4. Sebastian Neo Korba

5. Benjamin Caleb Henshaw

6. Gianni Jairo Coleman

7. Nicklaus Lucio Taylor

8. Ophelia Jasmin Blackbourne

Ophelia was my miracle and my babygirl who was protected and hidden by her brothers. The next few months included all of us recovering with a lot of help from my dads and their grandparents and me spending most of my time in NICU with the kids. They would often visit with gifts, clothes, and toys even though the children are not of age to play. 

After them being in the NICU for 2 months the doctors approved going with a prescription for regular checkups and other essentials. During the 2 months, I bought a house in Greece for all of us with 15 bedrooms and a back guest house in a closed and secured property with a lot of land space. And with the help of designers and many calls and help from friends and parents the design of the house was completed by the time we were discharged.  

Now here I am, after 8 years, Clarissa Grey, a proud mom to 8 kids, an Academy bird, and a ghost.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my lovely readers,

I know I skipped a lot but I wanted to give a brief summary of her pregnancy. 

And also don't mind if I made any mistakes in the mention of the medical problems but I don't know them clearly and all I have got are from GOOGLE so please know that it is fiction and everything written was created by my mind. Hehe!! So, ignore it if you want.

Don't forget to let me know how you feel about the chapter.

Have a nice day and night.

 Byee.