Stunned!

One day i sit with my boyfriend , talking about our life and past , we open up about everything,
that's when he tells me about a really small skinny boy that he fought with who was half his size and half his strength, a 5'6 boy who is about 56kg literally knocked him down, beat him up and face fucked him and he couldn't do anything cause the guy was so strong!!!! A small guy he bullied and made fun of , proved him wrong and showed him how his small body can fuck his big strong body up having no mercy and shut him the fuck up !!!
This guy literally fucked him up and didn't let him even throw hands back or even punch him ones while my bf is even twice his size and strength!
Damn! I'm stunned! SHOCKED WE CAN SAY, while he was talking about this to me I continuously asked him : NOO?? FR?? HE DID THAT?
I was shocked about the fact that a skinny and small could fuck this tall energetic strong man who is sitting in front of me, so unusual, so unique, it literally shows true dominance, not depending on the size of the body , a 5'6 boy dominated a 6'6 boy ??? WOW ! And it was a revenge after getting bullied for exactly the opposite of what he showed my man, being told skinny,short, weak and being made fun of and you just go and prove him the opposite with your skinny small body and fucking a body way bigger and stronger than yours up and destroying the mouth you got bullied with is so unbelievable! I couldn't believe it because of how unusual it it.