Saw him get fuckedddd

While having the conversation and talking about the boy who fucked him up , we go on to talking about that boy's cousin who is way wayyy skinnier and even shorter than the previous one, and guess what? my man even said that he was way stronger and beat the fuck of him when they fought and couldn't even let him move! OH MY GOD! HOW! So unbelievable....
We keep talking about it when suddenly a text message hits my man's phone , he takes a look at the text with a face expression that is somehow unusual and raises his head up again , looks at me and
says : 'Guess who just texted me?'
Me: 'WHO?'
He says: 'No, guess it.'
I keep trying to guess and mention every name that comes cross my mind, every girl he knew, every person he ever mentioned, every one we know , the expected and unexpected ones . I give up.
He says: 'who we just talked about'
I say: HUHHH? The boy's cousin who beat u up??
He is like: 'yeah'
Me: 'what is he saying?'
He says: 'nothing, he just wants to talk'
Me: 'talk to him , see what he says'
.......
It is 7 pm now , my man is still having a conversation with that guy ,
and that's when my man says : 'i will ask him something' , i nod twice agreeing
He asks the boy: 'ever wanted to fuck me?'
That's when the guy replies : 'yes why not?'
Then he sends my man another text : 'wanna go for a walk together?'
My man texts him a 'why not let's go' then they stop texting for a while ......
Now it's about quarter by 9 , while having a conversation i cut my man,
'why don't u just go for the walk with him?'
He says: 'now?' I reply: 'Yes' , 'i wanna be there too though, i wanna see what happens'
Deep down knowing that a sexual interaction would be happening and i want to see what this skinny dude does.
He tells me : 'ok i will call him now and we will just be walking around here so you could see whatever'
I tell him : 'ok i will stay in the car, just walk around here'
He calls him and while I'm staying in the car , i see that skinny boy showing up, way skinnier and shorter than I imagined, same height as me , if not the same weight as me he has a weight so close to mine, too skinny and shirt for a boy , in a way it is so unmatching with what my man said , he beat him the fuck up and is so strong????!!!! Tf I couldn't believe that!  It doesn't make any sense.
Somehow wanting him to show me it so that i could see it and be certain of it now that i saw it .
They keep walking for a while and i keep watching them , and suddenly they stop by a wall , he stands in front of my man and i see him putting both of his hands on my man's shoulder, FORCING MY MAN TO GET ON HIS KNEES!!!!!!!!!
MAKING MY MAN TO GET ON HIS KNEES!!!!
A SKINNY MAN HALF MY MAN'S SIZE MAKES MY MAN BEND ON HIS KNEES!!!!!
My mouth is wide open! Wide open !  I couldn't believe my eyes , like oh my god whattt? How?
I keep watching, i see my man forced on his knees by a really skinny and short dude half his size ......
I keep watching from inside the car, that skinny dude pulls his DICK out , a really long dick not even suitable for his body, I wouldn't imagine someone like him to have a dick that long!!! He pulls his dick out so ready for a head, not gently not respectfully but being full aggressive, he puts his dick in my man's mouth while grabbing him my his head ,face fucking my man and fucking my man's throat ... FUCKING THE SHIT OUTTA HIS MOUTHHHHHH , the mouth who dominated the fuck out of me is now getting fucked and dominated by someone like that! If i lived for 2000 years I couldn't have imagined this to happen, it's so unbelievable to see, but i see it in front of my eyes so it's REAL!
REALLY DOMINATED!!! NOW THIS IS WHAT REAL DOMINANCE IS.
He keeps on face fucking my man, so hard while grabbing him by his head and thrusting the fuck out of his mouth that i could even hear the sound of the dick in his wet mouth roughly moving , i could hear the sound from here and its so satisfying, too satisfying that i want to get face fucked by my man, but my man is the one who is getting face fucked . This face fucking continues for an actual 20 minutes, 20 minutes straight that short skinny dude face fucks my man roughly in his mouth that his throat might be probably destroyed by now, he doesn't stop with face fucking him, that dude gets so horny most probably by the sexy sound of the sucking and the warm feeling inside my man's mouth that he holds my man by his neck and tells him as i could barely hear: ' fucking bend over now' , he doesn't wait for him to bend over , he forces him in a position so comfortable to fuck someone in , he puts my man on his chest , laying on that floor, he aggressively pulls my man's jeans and his underwear down and i could see my man's ass in front of someone laying helplessly and is about to get ripped off....... He spanks my man's ass like twice and says: ' i will fuck you up' , he puts his long dick inside his ass and starts to fuck him so hard while one of his hands is on my man's mouth , keeping on fucking him, DESTROYING HIS ASS , and thrusts like he has a sex doll in frront of him not a man twice his size , he fucks the shit out of a man way bigger than him like he is the bigger one not of twice but four times his size, he has a strength of a man who is not him , he is dominating a man who is way stronger and bigger than him!!!!! He is fucking the shit out of him ! Literally destroying his ass so hard that I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to walk after it , keeping on thrusting he starts to breathe heavily which is obviously about to cum , when i see this sexy, hotttt scene in front of my eyes i get turned on so badly , TURNED ON SO BAD by this unique hot arousing scene as if it is a masterpiece, a masterpiece that turned me on and made me horny even though I'm just there to stalk it but now i wanna get fucked hard!
So out of my control and as I continue to watch , i get too horny that i put my hands under my short dress and as i try to touch my pussy going for a mesturbate i touch my underwear and it's so wet, TOO WET that my the wetness leaked to my underwear too from just watching them , so i start to to touch myself and mesturbate while i grab my thighs hard with my left hand , squeezing it, grabbing it hard as if I'm the one who is aggressively getting dominated, i start to moan while touching myself watching that skinny strong dude fucking the shit out of my boyfriend ....
I couldn't control myself, I COULD NOT , so guess what i did????
I open that car's FUCKING door as my horny ass couldn't just keep watching .... I get out of the car going to them, the boy stops and looks at me saying: 'WTF , who the fuck are you?' My bf: 'tf you doing?'
That boy: 'you know here?' Asking my bf , my boyfriend wants to say something that's when i cut him and say : 'im his gf..... and he just got fucked hard by someone half his size' looking at my bf i say : 'poor you, this is the boy you bullied? He just fucked the shit out of you being half your size' 'dare to talk again, damn man?'
That's when that skinny dude smirks and looks at me then takes a look at my bf saying : 'Hahah, you got fucked hard in front of your gf by someone you bullied for being weak, hahaha how are you feeling rn? Dare to talk again? You got fucked in front of your hot ass gf damn bro'
I want to talk to the boy and that's when he holds my mouth and tells me to shut up before i fuck you , I don't resist, i dare to move his hands away from my mouth and i put his hands on my ass indirectly telling him that's where i want his hands to be placed, he starts to grab my ass so hard while he is still having his dick out and hard and my boyfriend is there right next to us , he grabs my neck and asks me: 'do you want us to teach your boyfriend a lesson he never forgets?' I answer: ' YES!!' And he pulls my dress up and aggressively forces me to turn while still grabbing me close to him by my neck and tells my bf : 'now watch me fucking your girl'
He puts his long dick inside me and the second he puts it inside of me i scream and he thrusts hard and fucks my ass HARD in front of my bf continuously saying : 'SO DELICIOUS' 'watch me fuck her'
I keep on moaning as my bf is still watching as if he is firced too, as if it's like an advanced level of revenge he never expected, another dude half his size, way smaller than him, way skinnier and way way shorter is fucking my ass so hard in front of his eyes and is giving me so much pleasure..... as he keeps on fucking me he puts his other hand on my pussy , playing with my clit while he is fucking my as rough , making me moan and scream .... Minutes pass and i cum , another man, another man my man bullied and made fun off made his gf cum in front of his eyes after fucking him too .
I pull my underwear back up and go towards my bf saying : ' now stay being this helpless LITTLE BITCH as you were for the past 40 minutes' chocking him as i say that.
I call for him and say : 'cum and keep fucking his handsome face like a bitch'
The skinny dude comes back at his edges of cumming i could tell.
As he tries to put his dick back on my man's mouth i stop him and say : ' LEMME GRAB THIS LITTLE BITCH'S FACE FOR YOU' and i grab my man's face hard as he puts his long dick inside his mouth again and i force my man to suck his dick and give him all the pleasure till he CUMS , when he cums and pulls his dick outside my man's mouth , my man's mouth is full of his cum and my man spits it . I look at him while I'm still grabbing his face and say : ' you are his bitch now, his slave.....' and throw his face away .
Me and the skinny dude both walk away from there as we accomplished what we wanted and taught my man a life changing lesson and a lesson he NEVER FORGETS about how he got FUCKED in both his mouth and ass and HE watched his girl getting fucked the shit out of and a man he bullied made her cum in front of him by a A MAN HALF HIS SIZE AND STRENGTH.