Part 1 :3

Eteled pov

I was pacing around the mii channel until I heard a noise. I brushed it off like it was my imagination.. just then the wii turned on and it was Sam "hey eteled!" "Hi Sam!" I replied she then asked to play wii sports and we played for a while until she needed to go "bye et! See ya late!" "See ya!" Then the wii shut off. I walked over towards the delete button...something was off... I should ask Austin about it...actually nevermind...I must have been zoned out for a while because out of nowhere I hear Austin yell "EARTH TO HENRY!!-" I snapped out of it and looked at Austin "what do u want-" Austin grabbed my arm "it's time for therapy little mii~" he had a stupid tone god I hate that bastard I just want to punch him every time he calls me "little mii" before I could even respond he grabbed my arms tight as shit "GODAMN IT AUSTIN! LET ME GO YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!!" I screamed at him trying to pry his hands off me. He's stronger tho...maybe I should just give up this time... I mean I did kill him.. before I could even realize what was happening I was faceplanted onto the floor! I got up with my hand on my head wondering 'what the fuck'.. I looked around for Austin and he wasn't there...wierd...I left to the mii channel and looked at the delete button...'maybe I should check on him... no what the fuck am I stupid? He'll kill me...whatever.. I'll TRY to be nice to him...' I hopped into the delete button

Austin/cm pov

I came back from the hallway about to beat the shit out of that PRICK. I walk into the mii channel and I see him just...standing there...he heard me usually that bastard will turn around and cower like the bitch he is.. "oh henryyyyy" I say in a devious way and I put my hand on the miis shoulder and it turned to face me...I quickly pulled my hand back 'that's not Henry.' I thought to myself as I looked at its disfigured face...I'll admit it did catch me off guard 'yknow it's probably just Henry being a dick.' I thought to myself as I said "ok Henry so funny" and that's when I heard it. Behind me I heard a voice say "uh...Austin?" I looked around to see Henry standing there "wait whos thi-" I looked back at the mii and it was gone..just gone I heard Henry behind me "you ok?" I said "shut up murderer." I was so annoyed with him 'I wish he would just just..wait...would that make me as bad as him..?' I thought to myself 'no I'll never be as bad as that bastard.' I got up and walked towards Henry and he started trembling scared, 'hah pathetic' I thought to myself I shoved him to the ground "fuck off little mii" and I left...I went to the electric chair room and sat besides it. I pulled up the control panels files and I couldn't really find anything about the... Other mii.. I went back to the panel and checked task manager to see if I can find it in there... 'I didn't even know the Wii had task manager..' he went into it and saw a program that shouldn't run.. "14-12_E...?" read alloud to myself 'what kind of name is that..? What even is that..' I couldn't help but become uncomfortable thinking about it so I tried to delete it..left double tap. Scroll down... 'Huh? That's wierd' there was no delete option.. I decided to leave it alone.. For now..i felt the Wii click on but all I could hear is static... I went to go check on eteled who looked just as confused as I am I walk up to him and he flinches hard.. I can't help but feel bad for him sometimes... 'Wait what am I thinking he killed me if anything he should apologize to me' I hate that bastard so fucking much...before I could think anything else I felt cold slash on me I was PISSED. THAT BASTARD SLICED ME. AGAIN!! I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and listed him to my level "oh you FUCKED UP LITTLE MII." I know he hates that nickname k gave him but idc. Henry went silent and looked scared hah pathetic. I could tell he was recalling a bad memory or something because his breathing quickened, I don't care tho. I threw him to the ground and started beating him to a pulp "YOU DUMB ASS MURDERER!!!" I was pissed at him so fucking much. He was crying.. I looked over at his axe and picked it up wielding it menacingly. I felt powerful. Now I can kill him how he killed me. He was shaking and trying to cover is head to protect himself weak ass. "Karma's a bitch Morris." I almost got to chop his legs off until I felt the Wii turn on. I instantly teleported away from the channel. The bastard stood up and Sam greeted him like usual and they ended up playing Wii Sports like usual and then she went to sleep like every other day... 

(Sorry if this is really short I hope you have a good day/night if you have any ideas or want me to continue the story lmk)