Dave Lombardo

For S3x_muRd3r_aRt

      "Fuck!" Your boyfriend Dave screamed as he slammed the front door to your brand new house. "Bleh bleh bleh, fucking Kerry can't keep his fucking priorities straight." He mumbled to himself. He walked passed you without saying a word and went straight to your bedroom, slamming and locking the door. This worried you because he always hugged you when he came home and this was very unlike him. You decided to try to talk to him.
      "Hun? You okay? Wanna talk or do you want me to leave you alone for a while?" He didn't answer. You thought it best to just let him be to cool off for a while. You walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. You sighed, you wished he would talk to you. After about 20 minutes you heard the bedroom door open. Dave slowly walked to the couch and sat down next to you.
      "I'm really sorry babe, this day just isn't turning out to be very good. Kerry said he's having a kid with his girlfriend and might leave, and we don't have any replacements, I mean, we just started and we have a tour to go on. I just don't know what to tell him. I mean good for him and all, but we can't lose our best bet here. He's what holds the band together. I don't know what we'd do if he left." You could tell he was really upset, so you pulled him into you and held him closely.
      "I think you should just talk to him, explain to him how you feel. I think what you said about him is true, that's all you gotta say. Tell him you think he's your best bet, tell him he holds the band together. Just tell him the truth. I think that's your best bet right now. And I understand, this is tough stuff, that's difficult, but I know your stronger than you think you are. I love you."
      "Thanks Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you, or Kerry. I'll talk to him. Thanks again babe, I love you." He than proceeded to kiss you. He talked to Kerry and Kerry decided to stay. You and Dave now have a kid, a beautiful girl named Kaity.