Christian Andreu

For S3x_muRd3r_aRt
      You paced around your small living room waiting for your boyfriend to show up. Finally you heard a soft knock at your door and opened it to Christian standing there practically panting with a bouquet of yellow roses in hand. "I'm so sorry I'm late babe, I got caught up at practice than I was trying to rush and I saw this old lady selling flowers so I had to get you some cause they're so pretty and I thought of you and-"
"Woah woah, slow down and maybe breathe for a second. It's okay, thank you for the flowers they are beautiful." You gently took the bouquet from him and kissed his cheek. Salty, like sweat. Wonderful. You thought to yourself. You walked into your tiny kitchen and filled a vase with water for the roses. After you put them in the vase you set them on the breakfast bar and walked back to Christian. "Let's go shall we." He took your arm in his and you walked to his car. He opened the door for you and did a dramatic bow that made you giggle. He smiled and got into the drivers seat. You drove for about ten minutes before arriving at the towns mall. He quickly got out and ran to open your door, almost falling in the process. He opened your door and stuck out his hand for you. "Thank you darling, now where to." He led you to the entrance and straight for the clothing stores. After buying everything in your arms he took you out the back doors, and down to a fountain. "Wow, it's so calm, and...quiet." You almost whispered, not wanting to break this calm, serene moment between the two of you. Almost suddenly Christian kissed you. Your bags slipped from your hands and you cupped his face in your hands deepening the kiss. He moved both his hands from your lower back to your waist. The kiss was long and passionate, you would never want this to end. But everything must eventually. You released from the kiss and Christian smiled at you, you smiled back and reached for the bags you had previously dropped.
"Ah, no. I got 'em." Your boyfriend said. He took your arm once more and you walked back to his car. After arriving back to your house he helped you get everything inside. You made some popcorn and watched movies until you both fell asleep.