Chapter 26.

-Dottores pov-

Dottore stomped through the doors as his clones turned to look, his fury radiated off of him as he rushed to his office.

"Is there anything I can do original?" The oldest clone who was only a few decades younger than Dottore had approached him, he was very useful and his knowledge was close to Dottores.

"Y/n is missing, examine this core to see if there's anything that will give us a lead." The clone nodded taking the metal core from his hand, something felt off when he looked across the room to meet an empty chair.

He missed that girl who sat twirling her hair around her finger as she wrote furiously filling out documents, he missed the angry glare she would give him when he teased her.

He missed her.

But he had no time to reminisce on her, he dug around his desk trying to find a note pad he would retrace every conversation they had, every moment she made.

He would find her.

And he would murder whoever hurt her.
No, murder would be a sweet reward what he would do would be much much worse.

They would beg and pled to be murdered, to have their souls taken to the heavens.
They would feel pain unimaginable to this mortal realm, they would see demons who lurked within his body, and beg for his mercy.

——-
⚠️Gore + Mention of SA.
(Please read the author's note at the end!)

-y/ns pov-

Her eyes fluttered open to meet the harsh light that dangled in front of her, she went to rub her eyes but her hands wouldn't move.

They couldn't move.

"Ah, good morning sleepy." Her eyes fixed on a man who sat across from her lurking in the dark.

"Where am I." Her voice lacked emotion, as her eyes scanned the facility she was held glancing down at her wrists strapped to a wooden chair by cold metal restraints along with her legs.

"Have you ever felt fear, y/n?" The man stood from his chair stepping closer to the woman as he did.
"If you haven't, I promise you will discover that emotion very soon. After all, I'm sure you saw so many soldiers with that very same emotion be gutted by your father."
He stepped even closer, his eyes never leaving hers.

"One of those was my son and another was my wife. Your father killed my family as you watched, did you even know their names? Did your father even care?" His face was illuminated by the single light bulb that hung from the ceiling, his brown hair and wrinkles darkened under the shading, and his green eyes and pale skin flared at her as anger was displayed on his face.

"The pain they felt, the fear, you will feel every ounce of horror they had to endure. I will gut you from the inside out, I will stab through your eyeball and make you beg for forgiveness." He circled the girl as he spoke, his shoes clapping against the floor as he stood behind her.
"But of course, such a pretty girl shouldn't be too damaged before I get to experience her." He placed his hand on her shoulder and gripped it tightly.

He bent over to meet her ears before whispering,
"You will never see the world again my lady, you will become a slave to my orders." And with that he released her shoulder as his heels clicked out of the room slamming the door behind her, leaving her in the chair alone.

Was this it?

Was this her life?

Was she too careless?

Would he come?

Would he care?

Did he care?

A tear began to form as she thought about her situation, she was so careless she ignored her instincts telling her someone was watching her.
She didn't tell anyone where she was going, would they know?
Would they assume she fled the nation or worse, she was already dead?

She looked down trying to suck back her tears, how did this happen.
How did she let it spiral into this?
She wanted nothing more than to look back into his red eyes, to feel his protection around her.

Her tears faded when she heard the door open once again, her stoic face returned as the same man came before her again rolling in a metal cart alongside him.

"You don't seem too talkative sixth, I would have thought you had some kind of rebuttal against my words. How out of character." He slapped on latex gloves as he spoke, lifting metal instruments and placing them back on the cart.

"Get me a rag, I don't want her to scream." He ordered as another man came in handing him a white cloth and meeting eyes with the girl as he did.

She recognized him.

The stall boy.

"You, you are a part of this?" Her eyes pulsed as she looked at the traitor.

He avoided her gaze before leaving the room without responding, he had an almost pitiful look in his eye as he looked down at the girl.

How dare he pity her.

"Open wide." The man forced her jaw open shoving the cloth deep in her mouth and placing a band over her head to hold it in place.

"Let's have some fun hm?" He lifted a small knife from the tray and brought it to her hands digging into her pinky fingers nail bed, as blood poured out from the carving.

She felt no pain as he removed the nail, she had her fingernails removed plenty of times before in battle to the point she has become numb to such a pain.

"Not even an ounce of emotion." He dropped the nail onto the tray sounding disappointed in her lack of reaction. looking down on her again, his eyes latched on her neck that held the bruises from her lover.

"Ah, that's right. You and the doctor are quite close, yes? I'm excited to see what he will do in your absence." He stepped back to fully examine the girl.

"It seems conventional torture isn't going to work on you hm? Perhaps I should let you starve to death as your brain eats itself for nutrients. Or I should let the hounds feast on your meat as they rip you apart. But, first I think I shall send your lover a little gift yes, yes.?" He went to the bleeding nail bed again taking a knife from his pocket, and slamming it through her bone detaching the finger from her hand.

"I do hope he will enjoy it." He picked the blood-soaked limb from the floor wrapping it with a cloth as her hand spewed blood.

A smile graced his face as he saw her emotionless face plaster one of anger, the pain in her hand was replicating through her body as even the air blowing on it made a sting, and her breathing sped up as more of her bodily fluid poured down the wooden chair.
She wanted to rip him apart.

"I think it's time for you to sleep, I have other plans for you tomorrow kitten." He raised a syringe to her neck once again as her vision blurred.

!!!!-authors note-!!!!
There will NOT be any sexual assault/un-consensual sex in this book.

-