The Match, that lit the fire

Code

Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Narrator POV, The City of Zaun. 

We enter on the city of Zaun, on a fateful time, but we must look back on the story before we go there. We enter on a home and go up to a room and as we pass, we see a happy family, a wife, husband, a daughter and what appears to be a newborn boy. As we enter the room we see the daughter on the bed, but we see the father resting his head, see this girl is not resting, but ill, she has been asleep for a while, the man we see name is Silco. 

We hear the footsteps approaching and we see the man's sons, Sebastion. He had a gift, for on this day, not only one for a tragedy, but for joy, for it was his sister's birthday. He approached her and set down a new gift next to ones he has made for her many times each year. But even Silco knew his daughter may never see this, he thought them as a gift for him. See like the city across the body of water, the potential for innovation on both sides. He thought that if his son had the same chance as the kids in Piltover, he would change the world. That his daughter would not lose more years in the bed.

We see the boy place the gift; it produces a holographic text, happy 14 birthday sofi. The man knew that other children had genius, like a boy named Viktor, the boy was good with machinery but, not with physic like his son. Call it fatherly pride.

Silco: "Go Seb, enjoy your sunlight, well what is our sunlight. I will tell you if she wakes."

A knock was here at the door. Bothe the man and the boy. The door opens and we see a family friend, an uncle to the boy, with his cousin. The man at the door was named Vander, the hound of the underground, and his daughter Olive. The children go to play outside, while the men talk, talk about life and its ups and downs.

Vander: "How is Sophia?"

Silco: "Same, I just wish, I could do more, but we don't have a way to treat her, I have asked for help from a man."

Vander: "What man."

Silco: "I have heard of him, and I am going to check it out."

Vander: "Be careful, my friend. Never know what will happen."

Time passes by and day becomes night, as we see Silco going down, we see a faint purple glow coming from Sophia's room. We see him leave the house, to go on a jog. But he is going to meet a group of like-minded people. A group of like-minded people that are willing to fight people. He goes to the meeting at the last drop, the meeting house and bar of Zaun, and we see different groups of people. Vander is there as well.

The meeting begins of some lighthearted banter the gossip, and outing details. But it shifts when Silco walks to the stand and speak, not of protest, but of War. To cross the bridge. To march, not in a peaceful protest, but in as soldier. This causes a shift in the mood; sides are being made in the group.

Vander: "Silco what are you talking about, we don't have the fire power that the enforcers have."

Silco: "True, but we have the determination, the fervor to do so."

Angryman: "Yeah, they have left us to die, I say we give them the same treatment."

Silco: "No! We are to fight for our independence, to be seen as equals.  I come to you as not a man who is calling for the streets of Piltover to run red, but if it comes to that, they shall, but as a father, a father of two of the greatest children, a farther who wishes to see his daughter grow up, who wishes for his son to be as great as he can be, to see all the citizens of Zaun to flourish. I come to you as not a radical, but as a revolutionary, who is willing to fight for and die for our freedom, our independence, and our citizens."

Revolutionary: "Yes, with that, I propose that we need a general, that will be unstopped, and order are law for this war, that is why I propose a vote for Silco to become our general."

Murmurs were heard, and we see the votes in favor of Silco. The crowd leaves and as we see Vander go, he is stopped by men, of a gang, who has helped him make the Last drop, and who he had a debt. They give him a deal, he is cleared of all debt, if he kills Silco. See the war would harm their business. Vander didn't want to harm Silco, he grew with him, they were brothers. But they add a cavoite, if he didn't it may not end well for Olive. He had no good choice.

We come to a river and see Silco walking by, he had prepared for this, he had made plans, but to be made general, he didn't expect. But then he saw his friend, Vander. He went to greet his friend, but was punched in the gut, Vander began to pummel the man, Silco was bleeding from his eye, they entered the water. But Vander began to strangle the poor man under it, Silco got a knife from Vander and sliced the man's arm but went unconscious.

Vander: "Goodbye... Brother."

Vander knew what to do, he had to take care of the family of the man he just killed. He walks home and woke the boy and told him that enforce had attack his farther and him, they got his dad, "their" target, he knew he was in the wrong, but he feared how the boy would act, he knew the boy was smart, but would he go confront people here, for Piltover was one thing, but Zaun he was more willing to fight. Little did he know that lie would have dire consequences. For a week later people everywhere in Zaun called for blood of Piltover. And A year later the flood gates opened...

But Silco lived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the first chapter of this story.

Question

Comments

Time for war.