The bridge and the failure

Code:

Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Narrator POV, A tower in Zaun

We are a year, and we are at a moment a moment that would lead to something worse. We follower up the tower and see Sebastion and out the window we see the bridge, the bridge that divides Piltover and Zaun. He knew that a fight, well not a fight, a blood bath would happen. Bless Vander, he was willing to fight and act the general, but his idea was to cross the bridge, head on, Vander didn't have a plan like the boy's father did. 

He knew people would die, some even his age. He knew Olive was there, on the front lines. The boy was willing to fight, but Vander made him stay with his sister. But the boy chose to help. The boy was smart, while physics, mathematics, he was better than his engineering. He had made a cannon to fire on the bridge, just a problem was that he would be firing artillery and not have coordinates. He could estimate where to fire when it came to close range, but he was mainly planning to fire on the backlines, on the Piltover side of the bridge.

He looked outside the window with is binoculars. We see other boys lifting shells into the cannon and aiming. See, he knew he would need help. So, he found some boys who were forced to stay back and not fight, but with this they could help. The boy could see flashes coming from the bridge. He signals to the group's leader Deckard, a boy with too much ego, and willing to fight. The boy began to fire, and the shell flew. 

We follow the shell, and we see it land on the barricade, blasting it apart, now the enforcers didn't have the defense advantage. We see the revolutionaries charge forward, at the head of the fighters is Vander, and in the middle is Olive. See Olive was also meant to be back, but she hid in the ranks. 

The battle was brutal. Shells descend on the bridge, blowing up enforce and blasting back the people of Zaun, such is the danger of close-range fire support. We focus on Vander with his gauntlets and breaking faces on the enforcers mask, bending guns. But with each hit, he sees his brother, he sees the man he killed, he sees Silco. 

Smoke covers the bridge like a heavy fog, and fire everywhere, we go to Olive fighting with a makeshift blade. Slicing at the enforcers armor. Piercing at the eyes, just fighting to survive at this point and we begin to see blood, as a shot was fired into Olive, not fatal, just into the arm.

Vander began to pummel an enforcer. He just saw Silco, he haunted him, he has seen his ghost. He turned around and saw two girls of a family he fought with, and he saw that as the smog cleared their mother on the ground dead. He looked at the girls and their faces. The explosions from above had stopped. He turns to see his daughter who he told to stay home, was there with blood dripping from her hand and blood was leaving her arm. He saw what he could of lost, what the girls lost, and what he, he knew what to do.

His gauntlets left his hand as he picked up the elder girl and took Olive in one hand and the younger one in his other. He ordered a retreat and left with the girls. But the pinked haired one looked back as the enforcers went back to their side. He may have lost a debt a year ago, but he gained more because of it.

Back in Zaun, one of the boys from the artillery unit was posted to see if people were coming back, and they were, but not from a victorious assault and the wounded were going home and the rest would gain a foothold. But the other way, spirits broken and a deceive defeat. Most of the boys were down, but Sebastion was angered, he knew why Vander order the retreat, but after all the lost, the people who fought for the cause, his father, and all those brave men and women, they seemingly died for nothing. Vander was a man of good heart, but he didn't understand things about warfare, that didn't mean Seb knew much more, but he knew in war, loss is a constant, but he knew Vander may a sound chose, not tactical, but sound. Save his people. 

He and the crew went to see all does who came home, at least in body. Vander went to talk to the boy once Olive wounds were being treated to. He came with two girls, the elder Violet, and the younger Powder. He knew of them by seeing them at meeting before the war.

Vander: "Thanks, for the death from above, may the fight fairer. Can you help these to get these two a room at the last dropped."

The boy went to help, but he knew why, Vander just gained more debt. During the aftermath, Vander went to the bridge, not for a fight, or to die, but for peace. Peace with Piltover, a deal which was to keep the people of Zaun from causing more trouble. Most who fought were angered, that after everything, they were back to square one, but in time they would understand, but Vander didn't put out the fire of Revolution, but just snuffed them into a ember that was on another slow burn.

As the years past, and the children in this story grew, trouble was beginning to form, and it would lead to something worse than the bloodbath on the bridge, and the main players were, a ghost, an alchemist, a hound, sisters, a thief, a gentle giant, an heir, a cupcake, a boy Saviour, and two innovators. This would lead to a new war, that would lead to a whole new problem, maybe not just for Piltover and Zaun, but maybe for all of Runeterra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question

Comments

Time for war.