Izuku x Sero

Izukus pov

I've been in this stupid school for wanna be hero's for the past 2 months. I was caught by the dumb hero's and they put me in this stupid school for a reforming program. The only good thing about it was the boy with black hair. He will be mine and I'll make sure of it. I smirked as I saw said boy walk by me. I ran up to catch up to him. "Hot stuff wait for me." The boy turned around and smiled "Izuku how are you?" I smiled and said "Good Sero. How are you doing sexy." I shot him a wink and smirked when he blushed. Sero coughed and said "Uh I'm good. We should probably get to class." I nodded and followed my love to our class.

Once we made it into class. I walked to the back of the classroom and sat in my seat. I watched as Sero walked in and walked to his seat. I glared at Kirishima when I saw him wrap his arms around my man. I let out a small growl. I kept glaring at Kirishima. I knew who my next victim would be if that red haired dumb ass didn't take his hand of my man in the next five minutes. I guess the boy heard my thoughts because he removed his arms and ran over to Bakugou. After a bit class finally begin.

(After class)
As I was walking to our dorms I saw the electric blonde give my man a kiss on his cheek. I growled and stormed off to my room. I knew I needed to talk to my parents before doing anything. I kicked my door open and slammed it shut behind me before calling my mother. When my mom answered I growled and said "Mommy why do I fell this sad! He keeps having boys hanging all over him. Should I just give him away or fell this bad?" I heard my mom say "No! No! No! Don't you choke! He's yours so make him yours." I smirked a little bit after hearing my father chime in and says "Son do what you have to do to make him his. Go for their throat! I'll have Kurogiri get you away but don't let them touch what is yours. Go for their throat and take what is yours!" I growled and said "I'll make him mine. Bye Daddy and Momma. I'll see you two soon with your son in law!" I hung up and left my room. I stormed down the stairs and when I seen the electric blonde I tackled him and let lose. I smirked as I watched the blood splatter everywhere. I could hear everyone gasping and screaming. I felt hands grab me and yank me off my victim. I glanced over at my man and smirked and said "He touched what is mine!" Sero gasped as he put his hands over his mouth as he looked like he was gonna be sick. "Your a monster!" I growled as my eyes flashed red "No no no mommy said not to choke and Daddy chimed in and said go for the throat!" I broke free from the hands and jumped towards Sero and grabbed him. "Your mine! Kuro get me out of her!" I watched as a portal opened and I jumped into it pulling my love with me. I could hear everyone screaming and watched as the wanna be hero's tried to grab Sero. I pulled him closer to me and smiled as we appeared in front of my momma and father. "Momma, Daddy meet my love Sero!" I held my man out to show my parents with a bright smile.