The Number Of The Beast

Chapter 003

We arrived at Rivers house. It was a average sized house and it looked very down to earth. It looked like it was very loved. I followed everyone inside to where Rivers Mum was.

"Hi Mum. These are my friends from set." He said before introducing us. "This is Corey, Jerry, Wil and Y/n."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Arlyn. You can call me Art." She said with a smile. I smiled back at her and then followed everyone up to the attic.

As I walked I looked around. It looked kinda like a music studio. There was a couple quitars in the corner of the room. "You play guitar?" I asked kinda stating the obvious.

"Yeah. You play?" River asked.

"I do actually." I said before sitting down on a couch next to Corey. River walked over to me with an eletric guitar.

"Play something." He said as he passed me the guitar. I took the guitar and started playing The Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden. He sat across from me on a chair and Wil came over to watch.

I started singing aswell. "I left alone. My ming was blank. I needed time to think. To get the memories from my mind." I kept playing and singing then I got to the chorus and everyone sang with me.

"Six, six, six. The number of the beast. Six, six, six. The one for you and me." I then played the solo and the rest of the song.

"That was amazing." River said as he grabbed his guitar back. I smiled at him.

"It's Not bad." Corey said. I burst out with laughter doubting that he could play guitar.

"I'd like to see you try." I said between cackles. I heard River let out a chuckle from across the room. We talked for a bit just about random stuff and the filming and just life in general.

River got out hs camera and we filmed some weird little videos. I don't know why or what it was about but we ended up just filming ourselves being kids.

"Hey guess who I am." Jerry said. He then he then pretended to have a guitar and started making guitar sounds with his mouth.

"Ooh, ooh. Y/N!" Corey shouted.

"Correct!" Jerry yelled.

"WHAT!" I yelled before slapping my hand over my mouth. The sound of foot steps echoed on the stairs leading to the attic followed by Art walking into the room.

"Dinners ready." She said then left. Rivers Mum was so nice. I can remember when I was little and me and my dad used to do everything together.

°•°Mini time skip°•°
I got up from the table aswell as River, Corey, Wil and Jerry. We walked back up to the attic and got out the board game cludo.

We all sat on the floor and started setting it up. "Dibs Miss Scarlett!" I yelled.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" River yelled in a joking way. To be honest I was kinda surprised he yelled that. I didn't picture him to swear much off camera.

"What did you want to be Miss Scarlett?" I questioned him sarcastically 

"What she gets to start." River said. I burst out laughing then made a sad face.

"To bad I got dibs." I said. The boys chose their people and then we started playing. It had been about ten minutes before it came to the time of the accusation.

Corey grabbed the accusation cards that were in the middle and looked at them. "YES!... give me your guesses." He said. I wrote down my guess on a peice of paper 'Professor plum in the kitchen with the revolver' and gave it to Corey.

Everyone else handed their paper to Corey. "Everyone got it correct. Except Y/n, she got it wrong... it was Professor Plum in the kitchen with the dagger." He yelled out.

"FUCK THAT!" I yelled back. Everyone started laughing while I just sat there pissed because I was the only one who didn't get it.

"Hey I better get going now I was fun hanging with you guys" Wil said as he got up.

"I'm gonna head out to" Jerry said. Also getting up.

"Yeah me to." Corey said. River and I walked the others to the door then went back up to the attic. We jammed on the guitars for a bit then I got up to get my jacket because it was getting cold. On my way to my jacket I tripped over my own feet and landed on the floor with a thud.

River ran over to me full speed almost falling over himself. "Are you ok?" He asked kneeling next to me. I burst out laughing from the fall.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said getting up and getting my jacket.

We played guitar for a bit more before I decided it was time for me to head home. It was about 9.30 and my dad would be woundering where I was.

"Hey, I should get going. My dad will be woundering where the hell I am." I said with a small panic in my voice. River picked up on the panic but didn't want to say anything because what happened on the walk home.

"Do you want a ride?" He asked me.

I got up and started walking out of the attic. "I'll walk it'll be fine." I said. He stopped me then started leading me to their car. "Honesty it's fine I'll just walk."

"Nuh uh." He said then opened the door to the car. His Dad walked out of the house and towards the car.

"The fuck you mean nuh uh." I half yelled to him.

"I mean nuh uh." With that I got in the car and River got in the front next to his dad who was driving. I told him my address then they dropped me off. River got out the care and walked me to my front door.

"See you tomorrow." He said than gave me I hug then walked away. Before he could get in the car I yelled out to him to say goodbye.

"See ya tomorrow. And. Thanks for the ride." I said before walking inside. I shut the door and turned around to see my dad standing directly in front of me.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!"