Beach Party

Turns out, Hajime was right.

The ride home with Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko was long. And loud.

Kazuichi kept his word on not letting either of them sit up front (not that either of them would, anyway. The floorboard was filled with both trash and random junk.)

But that didn't stop Fuyuhiko from arguing with Kazuichi. In fact, he actually sat behind the drivers seat and leaned over it to yell at him when he really got pissed off, causing Hajime to have to nearly hold him down for half the car ride.

Eventually, about 10 minutes away from the dorms, they finally shut up and Hajime got his peace and quiet. They each stumbled back into their dorm rooms, only sharing a single "goodnight' between eachother.

Almost immediately, Hajime crashed onto his bed, lazily kicking off his shoes. He buried his face into his pillow, and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hajime woke up to the muffled alarm of his phone, indicating that it was time to wake up to get ready for school. He ignored it at first, trying to get some extra sleep, but after 5 minutes, the alarm went off again, and he gave in with a groan.

He was all sweaty when he stood up, which checks out, considering he slept in all of his clothes. He dragged himself to the bathroom and took a quick, cold shower to wake himself up. After that, he got dressed in clean clothes, gathered all of his things (Homework, phone, charger, etc.) and left his room.

When he exited out into the hallway, he didn't see anyone walking around. He checked the time on his phone, only to tense up, realizing he was running a bit later than usual.

He head out the building, only stopping out front when he noticed a few friends, Chiaki and Sonia. They seemed to be having a conversation, so he lowered his head and walked past them, not wanting to bother them.

Hajime always felt a bit.. intimidated, by the ultimates. He, despite being in the main course along with them, didn't feel as if he belong. After all, the only reason he's in there anyway is because he somehow won a game of lottery. His name was pulled, and now he attends Hopes Peak as The Ultimate Lucky Student.... he thought that was kinda lame, honestly.

Compared to Sonia, The Ultimate Princess, his so-called "talent" was pretty much a fake. He wasn't very lucky at all, honestly. In fact, he considered himself pretty much the opposite. So his Ultimate Lucky Student talent was nothing more than a title to him, and sometimes he thought the others felt the same.

Before Hajime could sink into his self-doubting thoughts, he felt a hand om his shoulder and someone call his name.

"Hajime!" Once he turned around, he saw Sonia smiling at him sweetly with Chiaki beside her. He stopped walking and turned to face them.

"Oh, hey guys. Or, girls.... uh, whats up?" Hajime asked awkwardly, already feeling embarrassed.

Sonia didn't seem to notice, or if she did, she didn't comment on it. "I noticed you were leaving for school, and I wanted to ask.. Would you like to walk with Chiaki and I? We were about to be on our way as well!" She moved her hand from his shoulder, then clasped her hands together infront of her chest.

Hajime glanced at Chiaki, who was looking at him while holding her game in her hand. Looks like she paused it to talk to him.

He couldn't bring himself to say no. "Of course." He smiled slightly, feeling himself relax.

Sonia seemed to brighten up. "I am glad! Well then, let us depart!" She grabbed Chiaki and Hajime's arm, and began walking. Chiaki looked back down at her game, and Hajime stumbled along, a bit flustered. If Kazuichi saw him with Sonia like this, he'd kill him..