Part 17: Lovey-dovey...

a little mature ahead! Don't read if you don't like it!

Menma POV:

When I came home, the first thing I did was to look so Boruto and my other siblings were okay.

Boruto was asleep in my room and the others was awake in their cribs.

''Nooo, now I feel bad for leaving them at home!!'' mama whines as he walks them downstairs to the play-circle and puts them down.

I laugh.

''Ya know, you could've taken them with you.'' I say and shrug.

Dad chuckles.

''You see, Menma, Naruto is always so sure about getting things right himself. So he was a 100% sure that they would still be asleep when we got home.'' Dad explains.

Mama glares at him.

''Hey, teme, I thought that because of how many times we got home and they were still asleep!'' Mama says and points a finger at dad.

I laugh.

''I just love ya guys!'' I laugh out.

They shot some looks at each other, looks of confusion, than they smile and looks at me.nt

''And I love my children!'' mama says.

Dad then knits his eyebrows together, pouts and looks away with a 'hmph' sound.

Mama looks to dad and smiles warmly as he wraps his arms around dad.

''Of course, I love you too~'' Mama says and kisses dad on cheek which makes him blush.

''Usuratonkachi...'' Dad mumbles as he hides his face in mama's neck.

Mama blushes a bit as well.

''Teme...'' Mama whisperes.

I roll my eyes as a chuckle leaves my lips.

''Please stop being all lovey-dovey when I'm around!'' I groan.

Mama and dad chuckles.

''Guess we'll save that for tonight, won't we Sasuke?'' Mama says and kisses dad on the lips and smiles.

I stick out my tongue.

''Yuck!'' I say.

They both laugh softly.

''Well, I'm gonna go to Boruto now!'' I say and runs to the stairs.

''A new rule, no running!'' Dad yells.

I chuckle.

''Okay!'' I yell as I continue running upstiars to my room where Boruto was now awake.

''Hello, Boruto-chan!'' I say and walk up to the crib and pick Boruto up.

''How are you doing?'' I ask.

Boruto just smiles and nods as he sucks on his thumb.

I smile.

''Big brother Menma has gotten into a fight today, he managed to win. Isn't big brother cool?'' I ask.

Boruto giggles and continues to smile and having drool all over his fingers.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto POV:

''Naruto, why did you have to make me so unpatient!'' Sasuke whines as we both feed Naruko, Sarada and Kawaki some baby food.

''Unpatient about what?'' I ask.