when they're at the party

(I need to think a new title for this...)

Phil:kuya?

Mar:*drinks wine*hm? Ano?

Phil:I know this is a stupid question but.... Is it impossible to talk to someone without words?

Mar:....if you and that person are Very close or knew each other very well, You can

Phil:Talaga? (Really?)

Mar:ehm...

Phil:have you ever test it?

Mar:yes... In fact with my lovers

Phil:can you show me please!?

Mar:hm.... Okay sure but choose who can I show you with

Phil:okay! Hm..... *spots*Germany?

Mar:okay why Germany?

Phil:because he is smart enough to understand..?

Mar:hm.... Okay but seriously..... All of my lovers understand what we are saying when we talk to each other when we tried that

Phil:oh...

Mar:anyways..... Look at me and Watch

Phil:okay?

Ger:*was listening or talking with Poland, Ukraine,Malaysia & Singapore But then turns around to Martial's Direction*...???

Mar:*looks at him with a hot and sexy look and half lidded eyes while holding his glass of wine to his mouth but the bottom lip only touches*

Ger:*springs Blushingly*..!!!

Phil:wow! It work kuya! But what did you tell him..?

Mar:Oh,Just something we Forgot Back at The house *drinks the wine*

Ger:*goes to martial and picks him up bridal Style still blushing*sorry Phil but I'm going to steal my wife/husband /your brother from you for a while*walks away carrying martial in his arms*

Mar:*throws the glass*we will be right back!

Phil:*catches the glass*impressive, I need to know how kuya did that when there back!

(If you want to know what martial tell him then it's up to you,be my guess... And also this idea came from a comic dub so if you saw the comic that is similar to this then Yes)