1.

Me and my mates rush to our third lesson, History. The bell went a few minutes ago but we're obviously late because they were dicking around and got told off by multiple teachers on the way.

When we finally walk into the room, all eyes are on us. We walk in one by one doing the walk of shame whilst apologising to the teacher for being late.

I quickly go over to my seat and sit down. No has their books out so I just leave it all whilst I wait for the teacher to carry on with what he was saying.

Once everyone settles down, Mr Wron smiles and sits down on his chair and crosses his arms. "As I was saying, we will be having a new guest joining us. Mr Walsh is training to be a teacher and will be helping me out with the lessons. He will be with us for the rest of the year." He says looking up at the man standing next to him.

I look up to see him smiling and looking around trying to memorize everyone's faces. His eyes quickly glaze over me and I feel heat creeping up to my face. Fuck. I quickly grab my mirror out and check if I'm blushing or not. I think I look ok.

"Anyway, I want you guys to start your revision for the test you will have next week. I hope you all use this time usefully as this will help you. You may move to sit down with your friends but if it gets too loud you will move back." he continues.

Once everyone moves wherever they want we all pull out our books and start doing our work. I listen in to whatever my friends are saying and giggle at what Brook is saying.

"Is it just me or is the new teacher fit as fuck. I would let him do whatever he wants to me!" Brook whispers to us. Gabby rolls her eyes.

"He's alright, the only thing that makes him attractive is the tattoos. Other than that, he's built average." Gabby says.

"He's quite fine. Compared to some of the other teachers he's one of the most attractive ones you will find." I shrug. Brook quickly agrees with me.

I look over to where Mr Walsh is standing and talking to some of the other students. He is really fit. He slowly starts walking over to my table and I quickly face my friends and fix my hair.

"Hey guys!" he says flashing his pearly whites. Everyone starts giggling. "Are you ok?" he says chuckling. Everyone nods.
He starts asking everyone questions and everyone is happy to answer them. He then slowly looks at me and smiles. "And what's your name?" he asks. I clench my thighs and force my brain to focus on the questions. He looks down at my thighs, smirks and looks back up at me.

"Maisie." I quickly say, forcing my voice to come out. He smirks at my answer.

"I like that name. Suits you." he says. He continues to have a conversation with Brook and Gabby. I can still feel his eyes on my thighs and it makes me even wetter than I already am.

He slowly wraps the conversation up and proceeds to get up to talk to the table next to us. He looks at me once again and smirks.

Woah. What the fuck just happened? I look to see everyone gossiping about something. I tune in to their conversation but I can feel his eyes on the side of my head the whole time.

_________________________________________________________________

Soon enough, the lesson has ended and we're waiting for Layla to finish packing her things up so we can go for lunch. Whilst waiting, I take a few glances as Mr Walsh and Mr Wron talk to each other.

Mr Walsh seems quite young, maybe in his late twenties or early thirties. You can see a tattoo that wraps around his bicep. He dresses quite formal too. Not like you would expect a Secondary Teacher to dress like. He has a nicely trimmed beard and tidy hair that is slicked back.

Once Layla has finally finished being a slow ass hoe, we all say our goodbyes to the teachers and slowly head out to sit at our usual spot.

I sit down in between Layla and Allie and try to focus on what they're talking about. But my brain keeps betraying me and all I can think about is Mr Walsh.