Challenge

shoto's pov
I can't believe it. Touya is actually alive but why would he fake his death? I wouldn't mind if it was because of our father but some visits would've been appreciated. I felt bad for Izuku, I was the only friend he trusted enough for him to actually tell me how he lost his pup and when I heard it wasn't a miscarriage and how Bakugo was actually treating him I was furious because in highschool it was me who had Izuku's name on my wrist first and he had my name, it was weird because we didn't see each other as lovers we saw each other more like brothers so we both agreed to reject each other. It wasn't painful just caused some headaches for two maybe three days. If we did see each other as mates I would of definitely treated him way better and Bakugo was getting ready to have a pup!? Most alphas like him would be extremely happy and bragging but also protective of their omega but while Izuku was pregnant with his pup he wasn't protective or bragging or paying attention to his omega. What was he doing ? He was going around the whole school telling people that his omega was a whore. Did anyone believe him? No because everyone knows Izuku wouldn't go around and sleep with another alpha or beta that wasn't his we all know it was only Bakugo not wanting to claim that it was his pup and that he got his omega pregnant there's no shame in admitting that he got his omega pregnant it was literally the last year of highschool. Everyone knew Izuku wanted to go to college and Bakugo didn't so this is what they could've done Izuku goes to College and Bakugo stays back home and takes care of his pup enough of Bakugo I have to focus on finding where Touya is so I can tell him that my best friend/ brother is his mate and he better treat him right then I can yell at him for faking his death. I put Allias to sleep after telling him for the 900th time to go take his bath then Iida had to go to work on his night time shift so I was left watching that little demon. After he fell asleep I opened my computer and researched about Touya. I came across some useful information like how someone used Enji's credit card to buy some black hair dye, house appliances, Clothes, Guns, And someone also went into his bank account and withdrew more than $700,000. who the hell is this person taking money from Enji's account and using his credit card? I gotta admit whoever it is knows what they're doing because she or he hasn't been caught and this is still a open case to the police. I came across a website that allows you to search a missing relatives name and it'll track down some people with related names and family back grounds I clicked on the website and searched Touya's name and only five people with the same background of Touya's past came the results were between Two guys and three girls, we can cross out the girls because one I don't think Touya is transgender and two the girls files are marked on Found. it was between the two guys one named Dabi and another named Zoro. The Dabi guy caught my eye because on the file not only did it mention a fire that was similar to the one Enji started before Touya ran away but this Dabi guy went to jail because of identity theft. I clicked on his profile and damn it I found Touya, under my breath I muttered "Found you, you sick bastard" it would usually take about a month to track someone down but I won't sit here that long and let my best friend suffer all because he won't show his face yeah no not happening I cracked my knuckles and started tracking him down.

Izuku's pov
I woke up at ten in the morning the next day and I got changed into some gray Nike athletic shorts and a gray Nike shirt and gray Nike socks then I went to my room expecting to still see Rokuo fussing about his bottle but I entered the room to see Dabi feeding Rokuo with a new bottle. "Y'know you don't have to do that right? I could've done it" he chuckled "yeah but I chose to do it and give you a break off" I walked over to Dabi and stood next to him "I haven't even begin watching him though" "sure you haven't. I saw you last night tired as I don't know what and cleaning after taking care of this little pup" "well now that I'm awake you don't have to worry anymore, so gimme Rokuo" Dabi gave me Rokuo and before he left the room he said " I vow to be you and Rokuo 's alpha and I'll never let go of you both. Imma go make breakfast" he disappeared out of my sight and soon I heard noises coming from downstairs so I figure it's Dabi.

Dabi's pov
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I can't get the kiss out of my head, his lips were so smooth and it was cute how he thought he could win dominance against me. I wanted him below me, pinned down while I fuck him senseless and have him screaming possibly having a dry orgasm. I woke up at nine and I looked over and saw Izuku next to me I got up and went to the room that the little demon pup was staying in and before I could pick him up he started screaming loudly so I picked him up and released my scent and he snuggled closer and stopped screaming. I went down to the kitchen and fixed a bottle for him and I went back up to the room and I fed him while he just looked up at me and held the bottle on his own. Soon enough the bedroom door opened and Izuku came over telling me how he could've taken care of the pup, I of course wouldn't back down he needed rest after last night. Speaking of last night I was happy that I was able to hold back my horniness, to be honest I wanted to rip all of Izuku's clothes off and have sex with him all night and have him realize and scream that I'm his only alpha, that he'll only need me. I wanted to breed him with liters of pups. I ran downstairs and entered the kitchen and got everything I would need to make the best breakfast for my omega mate, after I got done cooking I cut off the stove and oven and I took out two plates and on each plate I placed two strips of bacon, one peice of toast, and two pancakes. I placed the plates on the bar and in the middle I put the syrup and the minute maid orange juice. I heard babbling from behind me and I turned and saw Izuku laughing as Rokuo drooled on him I wonder if this is how he'll treat our liter of pups. I grab Rokuo and kiss his nose "Zu why don't you go change.... Again" he playfully rolled his eyes and ran back upstairs I look down at Rokuo "you can't go drooling on my mate like that. He's mine and not yours " he giggled and continued to drool

Izuku's pov
I dug around in my closet and found a new outfit. I quickly put it on and went to my bathroom and tied my hair in a messy short bun. I went back downstairs and saw Dabi sitting on the floor with Rokuo and he was trying to get him to stand up without falling. I laughed "Dabi, you can't just expect him to stand up straight without falling" he gave me a cocky grin "watch me. If I can't I owe you a back massage and if I can then you have to sleep in the same bed with me. Is it a deal?" I gave a challenging grin "alright I accept" I sat down beside Dabi and looked towards Rokuo "Make him lose. You're my baby pup for four weeks so you can pay me back by making him lose" Dabi slowly let Rokuo go and he started wobbling " you aren't going to win Dabs" Soon we heard giggles and babbles, my eyes were wide open and I saw Rokuo standing up straight "Noooooooooo😭 you were supposed to make him lose not win" Dabi smirked and picked up Rokuo and gave him like a million kisses on his nose "you're literally the best Rokuo. " Rokuo started giggling and drooling. We heard the doorbell ring and I got up to answer it while Dabi kept praising Rokuo as soon as I opened the door I saw Shoto.