💜Part 3💜

As I was talking with Mr and Mrs Kim of course taehyung and Namjoon 's parents, I got tired because of the long flight and continue sly sitting in the same position so I tried to excuse my self.....

"Umm Aunty , can you please tell me where my room is ?? I am tired so I would like to sleep..." I tried not to sound rude ..

"Oh it's alright dear , taehyung show her the way to bedroom and y/n if you want anything or someone bother's you so don't hesitate to talk to me .... I will surely teach them a lesson who will try to misbehave with my daughter"... She said glaring at taehyung ...

"Of course bestie !!!"yeah my relationship with taehyung's mom was always like this she loved me more than her own sons...

"Y/n if you need anything then my room is beside you don't you dare to knock on my door " he said fakely glaring at me...as I laughed...

"Then I will make sure to knock it thrice a day and don't forget I am older than you so stop disrespecting me  ..." I said ...

"Ohh the biggest lie I have heard, you are not taller nor older than me so stop blabbering like a baby ....gosh do I really have to marry you" he said in sarcasm..

"Ok don't marry me I will marry Namjoonie op--" I was cut of by a rough kiss by taehyung..

"Y/n ! I like your cool side but don't even think of leaving me and marrying someone because if Namjoon hyung is the CEO then you know who is getting the mafia post...
I will not tolerate any other man between us ... I have already waited for you a lot and now I won't and don't have to because in these years I have realized that how much I love you although I always deny it but trust me .... I love you more than my self my Angel and don't do anything that will make me show you my devil side..... taehyung said in his raspy deep voice which sended chills to her body....while he was still
Hugging her tightly.....

"It's ok my tae bear don't need to start your over drama, I will marry you ok !! Little guy , now stop hugging me this tightly or do you want me to die before our marriage" I said trying to free myself...

"Uhh sorry y/n !!now take a nap then I will show you around the city in the  evening ..." I nodded my head...

And In the evening we went to lots of places like first to museum as I was a little nerdy and like to know about history then we went to arcade and I beat taehyung in every game as about Namjoon he was busy in office work and promise me to go out on lunch on weekends...

"Taehyung is a loser!!! Like pinky taehyungshii" as I was annoying him because I won every game ...

"Aishh ynshiii I already told you the machine was broke that's why it wasn't working, so stop shouting like crazy"...

"Aww My taehyungshii is getting mad , don't be I  will still love your dumb brain " I hugged him ...

"Now it's already late food night taehyungshii, we have to go to college tomorrow early and one more thing only dream about me " my last sentence made him blushed and I shouted taking the advantage

" aww taehyungshii is blushing!!pink hearts in the air " I shouted...

As taehyung got flustered and said "yaahhh stob it and go to sleep and I promise I will only dream about you...

I went to sleep just by thinking this that the taehyung that I met tidey is not the taehyung that I Know he becomes angry no no more like his personality gets changed whenever I said about going away from him and immediately changes again when I do something cute may be it's because he loves me that's why but I really want to know what is he hidding what happened when I was away because when I met the Kim brothers they were not like before they were changed.....

"Is taehyung really the good one or is just a fallen  devil in the form of an angel "!!!

I slept .....

Time skips to morning.....

As we both went to college together and saw Jimin he waved at us as we waved back...

"Taehyung I didn't knew you will cheat on your childhood crush with
y/n" Jimin said smirking at him .

"Yaah idiot I am not cheating on anyone, it's that y/n is my childhood crush you know my long lost cousin and you know we will get married after our graduation " taehyung said in a shy kinda tone looking down with blushed cheeks as y/n was looking at him with wtf look ...

"Hey dumb ass stop being shy and blushing every second like a crazy puppy lost in love and yeah jiminaah I am his cousin but I didn't wanted to tell you guys as I thought it will get awkward and we also needed some time to talked out things between us and now we are fine , now let's go or we might get late" Jimin nodded...

We both were attending our lectures when something creep in my mind and I said in his " taehyung don't get me wrong but we need to hide our relationship and this marriage thing because I don't want your fan girls to pounce on me like wild animals "

"B-b-but y/n I will protect you don't worry " he said while pleading...

"No taehyung you get scared even when I say something a little bit loud you are really soft hearted and it's just a matter if time ok , now concentrate on the lecture then to sleep "

He hmm in response I know he was not happy with my decision but this was right for the time being....

Time skips

3 weeks have passed a little bit it has started to change has started to act different he had become very possessive I know it's a little weird like when a guy named soobin proposed me he start beating him and he got injured and bearly survived ...

Where as Namjoon start getting close to me , I know he was giving me hints that he likes me but I already had maded my mind that's why I usually pretend to be dumb in front of his hints...

Jimin was a nice friend and the surprising was that the guy named Jungkook with which I have passed most of my classes was now in my class ...he was now more handsome..

1month later

Taehyung and Jungkook some how started becoming enemies like glaring at each other , fighting at small things , talking bad about each other characters and style... But the most surprising was that they both behaved good with me and I was going to get engaged to taehyung in 3 days  as Mr and Mrs Kim saw the love and care and affection in taehyung in his eyes for me , they said it like that....

And if you are thinking about my parents they died not in a car accident, my father was sent to jail because he exposed some big mafia illegal work due to which my mother got heart attack and couldn't survive, the mafia's were powerful they also  killed my dad ... without leaving any proof..

I don't hate mafia because in life every field there are good and bad people and that's how our world is balanced...

Time skips....

We were at a park which was near to taehyung's house .
Me and taehyung were chatting as he was somehow getting close to me and hug me I also hugged
him because he said he was somehow feeling sad from morning ...
He started giving me little butterfly kisses on the neck as I tried to pull away because one of us should be in mind before we do something that we might regret after ...

I know he won't but still I don't want to lose my virginity until our marriage because you never know ....

We both were lost until someone as slapped me hard on my cheeks.....

???-"you bitch how you dare to kiss my boyfriend huh , you slut don't you have any shame?" She roared at me and I look up to see.....

_______""""""______***""""____""**""**_

Read to do find out and please do vote because this took a while and a will try to upload longer parts , but please do support...... comment and don't forget to follow, comment....