💜 Part 4💜

Author's POV:

"How dare you to touch my boy friend!!!"

She said as rage was completely visible in her voice......

"Yuna what the hell??!!"

Taehyung roared as he was furious by her behavior.......

"B-b-but taehyung don't you see his the fuck this bitch is seducing you....."

Taehyung scoffed at her words.....

"If you again said something about her then you will regret that why were you even born!!!!

And get one thing on your mind ....

She is .my. fiance!!!"

Fghjmyuna

Yuna was more than shock the way he was defending her .....

"Taehyung I am your girlfriend!!"

She yelled as taehyung scoffed......

"You and me both know I never loved you ......you were basically my bodyguard who kept me away from those girls......."

She started to tear up ......but his next words make her .......feel a little bit guilty......and ashamed

"Now don't act like you have been cheated.....I already had made things clear between us .....and the way you every weekend go to clubs and Hooked up with people....... So don't try to place that innocent card ...."

He said as he dragged y/n from there leaving Yuna alone......

Y/n's POV:

"Umm y/n I am really sorry ......but I really don't love some one else other than you......"

He said pleading meanwhile I was still thinking if he really knew everything about her but  still stayed in a relationship with her........

But I shrugged it off as I thought it wasn't a big thing to make a fusss about......

"It's ok taehyung but please don't tell anyone.....about this marriage thing ....... As we are still not engaged and  I don't want hate from your fan girls "

I said trying to joke on which I succeeded and he smiled while nodding.....

Time skips to engagement day ......

It was a small party that was held in taehyung's house as I didn't want this publicly.....

We both got engaged but one thing that was hurting was Namjoon oppas...... ignorance.....

When I said to the engagement with taehyung......

That's when I noticed the way he started distancing himself from me.......

And the way he would acts.....

His double meaning words....

They were never dirty ....

They were always filled with pain.....

I even had heard him mumble in his dreams confessing to me. .....

Woah man was I really crushing someone's heart to live my life peacefully.....