2

Your pov

Emma,Yuzu,Sen and I yelled together

WELCOME TO YOUR GANG!!

After saying this words we all laughed together as we were laughing sen told raise her brows and brought her face close , she was giving us a sign of like someone she wanted us to see .
I turn around just to see those popular boys . The girls were screaming and running around them ,they just walked to their area as all my squad girls attention was in me .

Me: ok darling Hina I'm going to tell you about those jerks or you can say those  popular boys ok?

As soon as I saw Hina nodded I also nodded and start telling her about those boy's .

(A/N: before telling I'll tell you about the nicknames y/n called the girls with
- senju =sen
- yuzuha = yuzu
- emma = Em/emi
-hina= ?
I hope you understand :-P)

Me: Those boy's are famous bcuz of their beauty and figures ,  their group Name is TR7 , in their group there are. Total  6 for now .
Mikey (manjiro) , Darken(ken) , Mitsuya , Hakkai ,  , chifuyu and sunzu ,  Baji and I'm sure there are many more member's of their group , but only those 7 are revealed and are very popular , there are rumour that there will be a boy who is going to transfer here and he will be new member and some also said that he is very baddie and cool and also handsome . They are my enemies for sure I don't like any of them yeah Mitsuya is SOMETHINGS good but I don't trust them . And the boy with pink hair is our sen brother but she don't mind if anything happens to him and Hakkai shiba is also our Yuzu brother I don't have brother nor our Emi have  and I guess this only information you need to know now .

I told her as I smiled , she first think something then she quickly nodded and said

Hina: I owe my life to you my guys and I'll never go anything against you all!

Hina said which cause us all girls to smile and then we start drinking our drinks while talking .

While the TR7

Sunzu: look at them! , they got an other girl!

Mikey : don't you worry we will soon got our boy *smirk*

The boys were smirking while eyeing the happy girl's .

Over girls area

Hina got a thought in her mind as she almost shout

Hina: Neh , n/n I heard some myths .

The girls turn around to her direction as they raise their brows wanted to know the answer or long.

Hina continue but in whisper

Hina: The myths is , Is Y/N related to Yakuza? *Whisper*

The girls eyes widened .

Y/n Just simply shook her head

Y/n: no dude , the rumors are fake as Bitches act's .

Hina: oh I understood hmm

They didn't know that the boys men were just sitting near their seat as he heard it he send the voice msg to mikey as he vanished away , he was about yo walk further but something stops like someone.

"Where do you think are you going hmm?"
The boy turn around just to see y/n in the middle as the girls were glaring at him from behind .
Before he can speak , y/n punch him hard on the face as eh falls on the ground and whatever  he was holding slips .

The boys , (TR7)

"HAKKAI HURRY HACK THAT RUBBISH PHONE BEFORE  They TOUCH IT!" all boys whispers yelled as hakkai successfully hacked it . They took a breathe of relief .

______________________________

A/N: that's all for today actually I'm not in my house not even in my city and it's difficult for me to write and so on my mind is blank right now , I hope you liked it , thank you and I'll tell you soon like how they look like in this fan fiction . Thank you