Comfort

Yn pov

I remember when I was younger eomma and Appa locked me up in the basement for days as a punishment. I always passed out because it was too scary for me after a day or so. It's so dark and there may be a monster too! Just like that, kookie Oppa locked me in my room. After he left I tried opening it but it was locked from outside. Fear and panic overtook me. It was dark and everything seemed so scary. Even worse was the thought that mama hated me now because I told him I hate him. I was so stupid! I shouldn't have said that to him. Kookie oppa is going to keep me in here with no mama or papa or anything for a week! All these thoughts overwhelmed me and I started crying. I couldn't help it, I wanted comfort; I wanted eomma here.

An pov

Yn's cries quickly escalated to wails and screams as she grew more and more scared all alone. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and ran to the baby of the house. Yoongi got to her room first and immediately unlocked it. What he saw made his heart crumble. His little kitten was sprawled on the floor crying her heart out of fear. Her eyes were red and her whole body was trembling. Jin and jungkook followed close behind him. "Kook, turn the lights on. Yoongi, go get a warm towel, quick!" Jin said as he rushed to his baby.

Jin pov

"Cupcake, mama is here. Look at me, hush now baby" I said trying to comfort yn. I bounced her around in my arms and made sure to keep a hand on her chest to make sure her breathing was stable. Everyone surrounded her with worried looks.
"Ynieee listen to mama, nobody's gonna hurt you cupcake. Shhhh stop crying" I said but it wasn't helping even a bit. I laid her in bed as she thrashed and cried her lungs out. Yoongi came back with a towel soaked in warm water. I quickly flicked up the dress she was wearing to reveal her chest. I slowly put the towel and dabbed it around her chest until her breathing was steady. "S-sorry i-i didn't m-mean it" was the only thing she could choke out of her sobs. "I know, baby. Mama knows you didn't mean it. Now please love, calm down" I said. Jimin picked her up and bounced her in his arms. "Mochi, what's wrong? Are you scared baby?" He asked in his ever so tender voice. "B-basement...d-dark" she replied, stuttering.

Basement? Could her parents have done this!? Yoongi wasn't having any of this. "Yn come here?" He said, his face stern and cold. Jimin placed her down and she slowly went to him while sniffing. Everyone watched, confused. "Tell us everything. EVERYTHING they did. TELL ME NOW!". He yelled startling everyone and the poor kid started trembling. I could sense he was worked up and raged by all the trauma she was facing. I could tell he was upset that he couldn't be there for her when she went through all that. Hobi went over to him and patted his back. "Hyung, you're scaring her. Look at her, she's tired and absolutely petrified. How bout we all set her to sleep and also get our own rest and sort this out tomorrow?" He said and suggested. "Yeh, he's right. Sweetheart, where do you wanna sleep tonight hmm? You wanna go to eommas room and sleep with him?" Namjoon asked and he crouched down to her level.

She stayed silent and looked at all of us. "Baby bear what's wrong? Are you scared?" Tae asked. "I want Appa...." She mumbled. I was taken aback, he just screamed at her. I suppose it was a father daughter thing. Yoongi went and scooped her in his arms. "Cmon kitty, let's go to sleep. Appa will cuddle with you" he said and kissed her. She smiled and hugged him. We all left the room to let them have their sleep.

Yoongi pov

I nestled yn in my arm and patted her to sleep with the other while singing a song to her. "Papa, what if I get a nightmare?" She asked. "Papa is here na. I'll chase it away" I said, looking down at her. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She looked so tiny and adorable. She could easily melt anyone with that cute face, I thought. How cruel of her parents to hurt her like this? I'm glad they're gone and that I'm here for her. She deserves all this kindness and care.