Chapter 10

He stalked towards me, pushing me down on the floor, before towering over me , leering.
"I got a call from your school today." He grinned maniacally. "They sold be that you backscatter a teacher and that you'd shown some of the bruises on your back when you got changed for PE. You know what happens when I get calls from your school, don't you Michael?"
I kept my cries in the entire time he beat me. I didn't want George to hear from her room upstairs. She was so young and innocent. I'm afraid that it won't stay that way for losing though if dad gets a hold of her like he did me. I don't want her to go through the pain I do. She will break, he'll crush her. She's not strong enough to take him on. I guess it's my job then, my job to teach her how to defend herself. She needs to learn to stand on her own two feet.

That's exactly what I did. I trained her. I punished her. I was hard on her but it was for her own good. But when dad caught onto what I was doing he promised me that he'd punish her for everything I say to her. I couldn't talk to her without hearing her cries that night, see I g the bruises the next morning. I barely got punished after that promise but with that promise came a vow.

I vowed to protect her in every way I could. So when the chance for me to move to the other side of the world I did it. Not for me, but for her.

I arranged for Harry to watch her while he was in the area.He was meAnt to try and kidnap her to see if she had kept herself trained and up to my standards but he took it the wrong way.

When I found out that he'd actually kidnapped her I was furio, not only at her for not defending herself but at the boys for actually kidnapping her - I mean who does that?!

When I saw her acting the way she was around Harry, my heart broke and I couldn't help but but her until my anger caught on again.

I guess she proved that she wasn't defenceless though, when she pinned me and attempted to break my wrist. She almost managed it but she only sprained it thank god.

Now I feel like I should do something about two situation I got her into. I guess it's my turn to save her, for real this time though.

Omg that just flowed out of me and I don't even know how....okayyyy......
Anyway, let me know what you think and well, yeah xx
Love you all thank you for reading and ill try and update soon XXX
Byyyyyyeeeee