Chapter 20

A few weeks later we were still living in the guest house and thing were better. According to Harry I was learning to submit which meant that life was somewhat easier as I wasn't being punished constantly but it also meant that I was letting go of myself and who I was. A couple of days into us living there Harry had introduced me to what he referred to as the 'small' library, allowing me to pick a book to read during our downtime.

It was the evening and we were having our downtime, snuggled together on the couch as I read my book and Harry watched his TV programme. After about an hour Harry switched the TV off, reaching over to take the book of poems from me.

"You enjoying this Princess?" He asked, flicking through the contents before he closed the book and set it aside.

"Yeah." I murmured, tilting my head in to lean on his shoulder. He sent me an amused look before he leant to press a kiss to my forehead.

"How're you settling? Are you finding it better here than in the bigger house?" I nodded my head enthusiastically, smiling at him before reaching over him to pick up the book he had put to one side.

"I'd be settling in even better if someone would let me read." Before I could grab it Harry had lifted me to straddle his lap, his hands gripping my backside as he pulled me closer, laughing. I blinked when I found myself mere inches from Harry's face, his gaze drifting down to my lips before snapping back up to meet my gaze. I bit my lip, feeling something stirring inside me as my needs awoke.

"H-harry." I whimpered slightly, feeling his grip tighten and begin to knead at my butt. He smothered any further noises with a kiss, our lips meeting in a bruising battle for dominance which he won quickly. I felt him lift me, my legs wrapping round his waist as he carried me to the stairs and up them, all the way to our room. I was flung down onto the bed and Harry followed quickly, hovering over me as his hands explored the landscape of my flesh.

"I'm going to fuck you Kitten." He murmured into my ear, nibbling it gently as he gripped the bottom of the shirt that I was wearing, tugging it up until it was over my breasts. I let him pull it over my head and undo my bra, discarding that too before his head ducked to bite and suck at one of my nipples. I moaned, my hands running through his hair as he pulled away. He took my wrists and held them above my head.

"Keep them here or I stop." I bit my lip and nodded, keeping them there as he pulled down the gym shorts I was wearing along with my underwear, flinging them to one side before parting my thighs gently. I squirmed as he licked a bold stripe across my most intimate parts, quivering as his tongue stroked across my clit multiple times. I moaned, staying as still as possible after Harry gave me a warning swat on my thigh. It wasn't long before I was whimpering, begging him to let me cum. He chuckled and pulled away, thrusting his finger inside me and smirking. He pulled his finger out just before I peaked and climbed off the bed, stripping off his clothes before climbing back on top of me. He pressed a kiss to my lips before trailing his mouth down to my neck, sucking and nibbling gently.

"Are you ready Kitten?" He asked, reaching over to the bedside table and pulling out a condom. I nodded, biting my lip as I watched him roll it on and shift back on top of me. "Bend your knees." I did as he said, feeling him lining himself up before he started to push himself in gently. I gasped, feeling my face scrunch up as I adjusted to the feeling of him inside me. Once he was all the way in he paused, moaning into my neck as I tensed around him, trying to adjust. "Ready?" He asked, propping himself up on his forearms as he sucked another hickey onto the other side of my neck.

I nodded, moaning as he moved out slowly before thrusting in hard. Harry continued, eliciting whimpers and moans from me as he went harder and faster. I felt my breath catch as he caught hold of my leg, pushing it up until my knee was beside my ear. He thrust harder and I couldn't help but yelp as he hit something deeper than before.