~4~

He was the poem, I memorised every line.

***•_•***

San dumped his bag in a random corner of his room the second he stepped in and sighed. He found out so much about Wooyoung today and was just purely shocked to find out they'd been neighbours for almost 2 years without either of them noticing. And then he suddenly recalled his face after he left them at lunch. There was a certain look in his eye and he couldn't pinpoint what emotions were behind it. Heeseung that bastard. San pulled out his phone to message Heeseung and realised the several missed messages.

Heeseung.

Heeseung.
San.

Heeseung.
San. Don't tell me you're asleep.

Heeseung.
I saw you getting on the same bus
as Wooyoung earlier today. Have
you two always taken the same bus?

Kitkat 🐱
No I just found out today we were
neighbours. Crazy right? You better
go apologise to him tmw for the shit
you spat at him today. He looked so
upset coz of it.

San placed his phone down waiting for Heeseung to reply. He wandered around his house in search of what to keep himself busy. He started off with just eating the left over pizza from a couple nights ago. Then played on his guitar for a while. Then turned on the tv and put on a random show to watch before falling asleep not even half an hour in. And then he found himself heading to the gym at 3Am in the morning. And he was meant to be in school less than 6 hours.

His sleep schedule was messed up and he barely had his life organised. He did what he wanted when he wanted to do it. Whether that meant heading to the beach at 4Am in he morning or falling asleep at 12pm. He honestly just didn't care. As long as his performance wasn't affected.

He was on his way back when he noticed Seonghwa outside his apartment, waiting with tears in his eyes. It was an obvious shock to San. That was a seonghwa he hadn't seen in while.

"Hwa? What's wrong?", San jogged up guiding him inside as he sniffed hard trying desperately to dry his tears. By the time they both got into his apartment, Seonghwa was sobbing loudly and uncontrollably. He was in such a disheveled an at 4 in the morning for that matter. He didn't look like he was ready to talk so San hugged him for what seemed like ages and let him cry into his shoulders, then sat him down in the living room and turned the TV on, made him hot chocolate and gave it to him and placed himself next to him holding his hand and telling him soft, little "It's okay"s.

After a while, Seonghwa fell asleep on San's shoulder and San fell asleep too from watching his puffy eyes, squeezable cheeks, and listening to his gentle snoring.

***•_•***
San shot up from the couch him and seonghwa had been sleeping on upon hearing his phone ring. He check to see who it was. And in bold it said "🍎🤡APPLE BREAKER🤡🍎" with a little message which said "Choi San where the actual fuck are you. You're fucking late."

San quickly woke Seonghwa in a panicked state only to meet Seonghwa's red and still puffy eyes. He didn't look like he was in a physical, mental and emotional state to go to school so San decided to let him stay home. San had gotten ready and was racing out when seonghwa called him back.

"Where are you going?"

"School"

"Stay back. I'm not in the mood to be left alone right now", Seonghwa almost whispered. San saw how sad his eyes looked and chose to stay back. He texted Jongho back saying he wouldn't be coming in. And then set his bag down.