Bio [DECLASSIFIED]

//FIREWALL BREACHED//

DECLASSIFYING INFO ON INDIVIDUAL: "Y/N L/N"

REROUTING POWER...

DISPLAYING INFO...

Note: "If you are viewing this file then you are one of 5 authorized personnel of Academy City authorized to view this file. The following document contains the full details documenting the individual known as Y/N L/N the first level 6 esper. If you stumbled across the file unlawfully, you will be hunted to the ends of the earth to ensure that this information does not become public. If you've been granted access to view the document lawfully, do note that the only reason this viewing would be necessary would be the very fate of reality being in jeopardy. This individual may appear to be average but they are highly dangerous and we would prefer that he remains on our side. Godspeed whoever you are the world depends on it." - ???

NAME: Y/N L/N

(Male)

(Female)

AGE:15 (Biologically 20 when Female)

GENDER: MALE/FEMALE (Dependant)

HEIGHT: [(MALE:5'9)/(FEMALE:6'3)]

SCHOOL: A CERTAIN HIGH SCHOOL

LEVEL:6

Background Information: Y/N was a level 2 esper residing in Academy City prior to the incident at site [REDACTED]. During a class field trip 2 years ago upon visiting the site a containment failure caused Y/N to be infused with the blood of a dead goddess making him the first level 6 esper created by science. The side effects induced by the infusion caused his form to transform into a 20-year-old female (the presumed appearance of the former goddess mixed with traits from Y/N). Using his abilities and immense control he is able to maintain a stable transformation into his former self allowing him to age normally and revert his gender back to male. This transformation is reliant on concentration and he will revert back into female form once he loses focus. Examples include blind rage, sleep, or use of more than 25 percent of his power requires computing power to be rerouted from the transformation towards abilities. Full power requires that he return to the "Goddess" mode in order to use the full 100 percent of his abilities. The Lone 25 percent is nothing to scoff at and still has the power to edge out the number 2 esper Kakine Teitoku. While his power is strong he is a fairly laid-back individual but do not underestimate the power he wields he is dangerous enough to destroy this reality and any other if he even has the slightest desire to do so.

ABILITIES

1. ESPER ABILITY: SPACE-TIME CONTROL

ABILITY DESCRIPTION: The user can fully control and harness the raw power of time and space, allowing for the complete stop or rewind of time. A side effect of the power occurs during combat that allows the user to see the future movements of an adversary which permits quick and easy counters. The user is also able to manipulate space in such a way that any person that even attempts to approach the user has an infinite amount of distance between the user and the target. It can also be used offensively by erasing the space between the user and the target completely removing any long-range advantage an adversary could have. Space manipulation is also capable of manipulating other factors like magnetic fields, gravity, and electric charge (essentially anything in a given area given the appropriate computational power). The ability also allows the user to manipulate the space-time continuum to make wormholes, and black holes (Yeah baby all the holes).

2. ELDRITCH MAGIC/ SORCERY

Note: The User is a Sorcerer, not a Magician

Magic Name: Infinitus069 (The one who wields infinity)

ABILITY DESCRIPTION: The user has become one with this universe and ones beyond allowing a rare occasion where an esper can wield some form of magic. Sorcery allows the user to harness dimensional energy and create energy constructs that glow a bright fiery orange. These constructs are unaffected by laws of the natural world like gravity and vectors which allow for some creative uses. The constructs can be used to construct shields and weapons in combat which the user can use instead of the constant cosmic abuse of power that is the esper ability.

Demonstration: (Begin at 1:10 and ignore the cloak)

EQUIPMENT OF NOTE

-FLAME RETARDENT CLOTHING

-MILITARY-GRADE LAXATIVES IN GASEOUS FORM

-WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK AND SPACE PEN

-AR GLASSES

-SMART PISTOL (Now equipped with lethal and non-lethal modes)

-LIGHTSABER KATANA (Granted after Lethal Force was Authorized)

-TASER HANDCUFFS

TITLES: The Esper God, The Raw Power of Space and Time, Power Incarnate, Anti-skill's ace in the Hole, The Singularity, The Infinite Emperor.