2 ☆ 𝙒𝙄𝘿𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍

_________ ⋆ ★

_________ ⋆ ★

"I SEE MY DREAMS IN MY NIGHTMARES"
- SMOKE IT OFF, lumi athena

totallynot(y/n)
📍my grave

❤️ 155  💬 700totallynot(y/n): IMMA DIE YALL TELL MY MAMA I LOVE HER AND ELI IT WAS I WHO ACTUALLY STOLE HIS MK 11 GAME AND NOT HIS BROTHER SOMEONE HELPLLL

❤️ 155 💬 700
totallynot(y/n): IMMA DIE YALL TELL MY MAMA I LOVE HER AND ELI IT WAS I WHO ACTUALLY STOLE HIS MK 11 GAME AND NOT HIS BROTHER SOMEONE HELPLLL

Comments
_____________

444ELI: Y/n if u alive after this I'm running my ones.

444ELI: side note U NEED ME TO COME OVER???

444ELI: Y/n??!!!
sidekickkid: just got atp bro 😭

passerby2000: if u in danger why u posting abt it 💀

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

UNPLUGGING THE LAMP from the wall you toss it at the tall man jumping up from your bed to try and grab something else to throw at him.

"Bloody fucking Mary." He grunted holding onto his nose that was attacked by the lamp. You pulled open your vanity that was on the opposite side of the brit, ripping it open you started to throw a number of things to keep him distracted.

"Yo! Can you chill bruv," His hands covered his face in a defense position as he spoke, "Look this is all a misunderstanding!" He pleaded letting his guard down but you were ready as you threw a tube of lipgloss at his eye. He groaned in pain covering his face once again as you grabbed your spider suit from your under your covers, opening your window, and jump out of it.

"What the?" Constantly blinking attempting to repair his vision he lost. Looking at your now open window he rushed to see if you were okay if you had fallen. Bringing himself to the window he checked the slidewalk and there was no sign of you until he looked up and got a pair of feet directly aimed at his chest as he stumbled back inside due to the force of the attack. You stepped back inside your room now in your suit as you shot your webs tying the man up.

"Who are you!" You made your voice a little deeper to sound intimidating while holding the web that captured the Brit.

Your suit was rather simple but you don't mind. It was all black, webbing designed in white, a red widow spider on your back, your large eyes plus two smaller ones on the top and bottom of each eye, and a pair of ripped baggy jeans with a web design and others you created yourself along with your favorite pairs of shoes to match.

In a daze, the man looked at you, "Where's the girl from before?" He asked searching the room.

"She's safe don't worry criminal." You were just about to get ready to take this man in until you heard Eli's voice from outside.

"Y/n! Y/n! Open up!" Banging meeting his commands. You detached your web from the man still tied up checking out your bedroom door and down the hallway.

"What the fuck is that?" You whisper-yell at the man.

"A portal." He stated calmly facing you.

"Y/n! Are you alright? I'm coming in!" The knocking soon turned into a forceful entry.

"Ah, shit!" What do you do? Turn King George the Third in, have Eli break down your door, and have a portal inside your apartment or have Eli find out you're spider woman? You started to pace.

"Sorry man." You whisper coming to a decision. Grabbing the man by his leather jacket you use all your strength to drag him back from where he came pushing him back inside in hopes the portal will close which it did. Heading back to your room you discard your spider suit tucking it away, putting on a pair of pjs, and rush to the door before Eli could knock it off its hinges.

"You alright? What happened? Where's the guy?" He questioned examining you.

"I'm fine thanks to you, once he heard you he jumped out the window." You smiled.

"Oh thank god." Eli embraced you in a tight hug letting himself settle down.

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

himorales
📍mi casa

❤️ 688  💬 297himorales: TELL ME WHY HOBIE SUPPOSED TO COME OVER N THIS NIGHA TIED UP💀

❤️ 688 💬 297
himorales: TELL ME WHY HOBIE SUPPOSED TO COME OVER N THIS NIGHA TIED UP💀

Comments
_____________

📌 himorales: THESE BRITISH COMMENTS KILLING ME💀💀
himorales: my mom said we have to be nice.

tOpinstigator: not tm on me now.
himorales: WYM WTF WERE U DOIN

eviltwin: MF GOT CAUGHT LEAKING WAR STRATEGIES TO THE PATRIOTS

gayastolemyheart: BRO GOT CAUGHT LEADING THE BOSTON TEA PARTY HAPPEN

gwanda: HE GOT CAUGHT GIVING AMERICANS THE IDEA OF INDEPENDENCE 😭🙏🏻