"This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today."

Your info: your name is y/n and your 19 years old and your finally moving out of your parents house. You find a ad online for a room an apartment and it was anonymous so you took the risk and got it and week after applying. So now 2 weeks from then and now we are moving!
___________________________
<— THE DAY BEFORE MOVING
___________________________
"I am so exited, well and scared since it was anonymous so I am not sure what I am getting into but it's fine I am moving out.!" I say to myself.

"Honey I got you some food to take with you tomorrow and make sure you have everything, get up 'early'.!" Moms/dad says.

"Ok m/d.!"
______________________________
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.NOW.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
______________________________
"Ok that's everything.!" I say out of breath putting the rest of my stuff in my van and shutting it.

"Imma miss you hun.." m/d says hugging you tightly, as they tear up.

"Imma miss you too m/d.." hugging them back as I slightly tear up.

I get in my van and wave to them and pull out of the driveway.
______________________________
You live 5 hours away from NY so it's a long drive especially since you're alone. So you stop a couple times to take bathrooms breaks and to eat to it takes about 8 hours to get there. You left at 5:23 am and arrived at the apartment at 1:35 pm.
______________________________
"Ugh...I am exhausted." I say stretching.

I get out of my car and grab my phone and purse and leave everything else to make sure I am at the right place. I open the front doors and look at my phone to read the apartment numbers. I walk up the stairs to 34 it had 2 locks on it which kinda creeped me out. I knock on the door.

The door opens. "Hello.?" A tallish women answers.

"Oh uhm hi.! I'm y/n I am here for the room?" I say asking for reassurance to make sure I was at the right place.

"Oh yah sorry I forgot uhm but hey nice to meet you I am Mindy!" She says putting her hand out.

"Hah it's fine, nice to meet you though. I am y/n" I shake her hand.

She go out and her and her gf Anika help me bring my stuff up to my room.

"Thanks guys, I couldn't thank you enough..I mean I don't think I could've brought all my stuff up here my myself" I say in a joking manner.

"No problem short stack but we do need to establish some things before we trust you living with us." Mindy says.

"Yah no problem love, but yes there are things that we need to talk about.." Anika agrees.

"Uhm.. ok?" I say confused a bit.

We all take a seat in the living room.

"So I've went through some things in my past and so I have major trust issues when it comes to newbies but Anika has been helping me with that" Mindy says putting her arm around Anika and smiling at her.

"Oh I am sorry, I won't ask what you went through so I can't say I know where your coming from but I also has trust issues if that helps.?"

"Thanks I appreciate that." Mindy says with a slight smile. "I thank I can make an exception and trust you short stack."

"Yup.!" I say with a thumbs up.
______________________________
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.A MONTH LATER.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
______________________________
"Hey y/n there's a party happening tonight so you finally get to meet the group! I mean since you you staying online til you adjust or whatever" Mindy says.

"Yah wanna come? It would be so cool if you did.!" Anika suggests.

"Sure I'll come, I am assuming you dress you and go crazy at this so called party?" You say not really amused but exited.